gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Kelly1066 Always Keeps Her Promise..!!

handsomeSOB Offline
not really handsome...

RE: Kelly1066 Always Keeps Her Promise..!!
why is everyone being gay about reps?! they don't make a difference! we're all still the same people! i'll still post jokes, cheesy grin will probably click the thank button to them .etc

"Don't quote me on that"

People say, "I was born ready" with me, it's like, I wasn't born ready, but like 10 minutes after, I'm kind of ready-ish...

all views are my own... someone told me to say that and I thought it was a good idea
27-09-2011 21:29
Find all posts by this user
Mr Tickle Offline
Senior Poster

(16-09-2011 12:53 )kelly1066 Wrote:  Whoopah.......... My nipples can..!!! (in ref to a pair of boobs typing)

rickhardo......... Nope, collar and cuffs match... all dark brown/brunette. (he thought i was a blonde?...pmsl)

Chimpy............ We noticed...!!! (in ref to not trying to be funny)

The Rest Of You... Including those above.... You're all bloody nuts..!!! But in a good way...!!!!??? (I think)

k.x
Glad u still have the cuffs Kelly. England has gone way too Hollywood!! Reps 4 that!
28-09-2011 03:56
Cheesy Grin Offline
Losing the will

(27-09-2011 21:29 )whoopah Wrote:  why is everyone being gay about reps?! they don't make a difference! we're all still the same people! i'll still post jokes, cheesy grin will probably click the thank button to them .etc

The last days are here...
28-09-2011 17:00
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

Gone quiet here.. hasn't it......??!!

Maybe a few people showing their true colours in all their hating comments, made me think again about posting what I was fully intending to post for the fifty reps.....??

But then I suppose I should have expected it on such a forum... so I ultimately blame myself.

Thanks to the fans, those that took the trouble to either send me a nice pm, or comments worthy of a polite society; but I think my time here is done......at least I wont have to read any more pm's suggesting I'm just a fake, or toying with people, like I've had to do almost daily since I joined.....

Hugs to those that believed.............. bollocks, your loss.. to the rest of ya................ Bye.... Kelz.x

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
30-09-2011 17:58
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

A very sad moment...Sad....Why do some peeps who post on here resort 2 being spoil sports. I'd like 2 take a moment to thank Kels for her great attitude and sense of fun...its just a pity the minority always seem to piss people off on here.... Kels is always a legend in my eyes...and screw the rest of those who cant see a babe who loves a laugh...All the best to Ya Kels bb xx
30-09-2011 18:04
Cheesy Grin Offline
Losing the will

The last days are here...
30-09-2011 18:11
tsurugi Offline
Banned

[Image: punk-1.gif]

[Image: bateman.gif]
30-09-2011 18:33
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

He'll be back! Wink
30-09-2011 18:55
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

like i said..... some people showing their true colours.....!!!! wd for not letting me down TSURUGI.... uv been a hater from the start..... what's ur issue...?? ur either a little boy who dont know girls yet.... or an old man that has problems with girls liking boy's stuff and other girls...??? so what is it.... old fuddy duddy.... or virgin..??? pmsl.

as for you CHEESY GRIN..... i must say that my ghast is well and truly flabbered.... i didnt think id see such a snide comment or thanks to others such posts....!! oh, proves i'm as bad a judge of people as u haters have all been...

not left totally, just not posting pix no more... ever... and hanging back and watching.... no rules against that now is there....??

should be rewards for juggling two part time jobs, a six year old girl, a house, and still having time to come here and have a laugh; but clearly i missed the proclamation that makes women immune from being thanked in the main; but luckily i get all the thanks and love from my niece, whose cuddles and hugs are far more real than anything some of you guys could imagine... unless uv kids; and then you'll know exactly what i'm talking about.

peace out; im not here to argue; just chill out everyone and live your lives; have a giggle, and stop hating people you dont know................. Kel.

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
30-09-2011 22:11
tsurugi Offline
Banned

I have issues with dudes pretending to be chicks i'm funny like that!
Whats with the sob story when did the forum turn into an episode of xfactor?

[Image: punk1-21.gif]
(This post was last modified: 30-09-2011 22:37 by tsurugi.)
30-09-2011 22:36
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles