babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Macy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Macy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion
(01-07-2022 18:21 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Excellent to see Macy back on TV today HeartHeart Looking very sexy & busty indeed HeartHeartHeart
Yes, she looked grand Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
01-07-2022 21:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I'VE MET MACY!!!!!!!!!!!

Met her today at WrestleCarnival in Coventry as she was wrestling Lucia Lee under her wrestling name The Ava. Macy was very good, looked fantastic in her ring gear and she.......won!!!!!

Then after the show I met Macy at the merch area, bought a couple of signed photos, had a photo with her and a really nice chat too. She's really lovely

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2022 21:17 by Rammyrascal.)
10-07-2022 21:17
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I notice Rock's daughter uses Ava in her ring name too.

Anyway, well done there Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
10-07-2022 21:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Me & Macy SmileSmile

[Image: 20220710-194631.jpg]

As I've said already she's really lovely & had a nice chat with her. Macy thanked me for supporting her at the show including buying some merch from her & for supporting her ever since she started wrestling

The merch I bought from her
[Image: 20220710-205640.jpg]

[Image: 20220710-205702.jpg]

Macy in the ring

[Image: 20220710-170905.jpg]

Can't tell at all she's been wrestling for only a short time

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
11-07-2022 17:59
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I don't care if it leads to her retiring from BS.

But I really want Macy to become a superstar wrestler.

I love babes with brown nipples
11-07-2022 19:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(11-07-2022 19:14 )ryuken Wrote:  I don't care if it leads to her retiring from BS.

But I really want Macy to become a superstar wrestler.

If Macy carries on as she is doing in her short career in wrestling, I'm in no doubt she'll be a wrestling superstar signed to a big wrestling promotion. WrestleCarnival looks to have a partnership/working relationship with Impact Wrestling & on the show yesterday was Eric Young, a current Impact star & Impact/TNA Original, wouldn't be surprised if Eric was looking at uk wrestlers for Impact & mentions Macy/The Ava when he's at the next Impact taping which is this weekend on the 15th & 16th July

She would be a fantastic Impact Knockout

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2022 22:51 by Rammyrascal.)
11-07-2022 22:50
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I would agree with you both guys If she Quit BS, I wouldn't blame her for leaving either, she would be great on Impact, but also think she would suit NXT. Let's hope Eric was impressed with her performances.
i saw you mention an injury that happened in a tweet Rammy I haven't found a clip of that so assume it was pretty bad that people stopped filming.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
11-07-2022 23:02
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(11-07-2022 23:02 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I would agree with you both guys If she Quit BS, I wouldn't blame her for leaving either, she would be great on Impact, but also think she would suit NXT. Let's hope Eric was impressed with her performances.
i saw you mention an injury that happened in a tweet Rammy I haven't found a clip of that so assume it was pretty bad that people stopped filming.

Regarding the Injury, it wasn't Macy that got injured, it was her opponent Lucia Lee that got injured as she landed badly outside of the ring right in front of me. It did look really bad and the match briefly stopped as Lucia was checked out by Macy & the medical staff. It was deemed Lucia could continue so the match resumed with Macy winning immediately after so that Lucia could get treated

The injury wasn't in the end as bad as it looked, as at the interval Lucia was at the merch table selling her merch, I asked Lucia is she OK to which she said "Yes"

Im sure Eric Young was impressed with Macy. She's already getting lots of praise from fellow female wrestlers she works with including a veteran uk wrestler called Nightshade who told me earlier today "she's absolutely fantastic, a real natural and a lovely girl"

Wouldn't be surprised if Macy leaves BS & the adult industry completely soon as she'll get more & more wrestling shows and events, not just in uk but all over the world which will mean she won't have time to be on BS and her modelling etc. Think Impact would be better for her myself as they've got the best women's roster in wrestling plus they let talent do indy dates so Macy can continue getting matches unlike AEW & WWE

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2022 18:43 by Rammyrascal.)
12-07-2022 14:00
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Would Japan be a good move and be of some benefit for her, especially in development? even if she was out there for may be two or three years

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2022 08:26 by lovebabes56.)
14-07-2022 08:02
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(14-07-2022 08:02 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Would Japan be a good move and be of some benefit for her, especially in development? even if she was out there for may be two or three years

100% yes & wouldn't be surprised if Macy does go to Japan. Loads of other female wrestlers have gone to Japan early in their career & benefitted massively.

Think at the moment Macy is happy working on the uk wrestling scene building up her experience and getting signed to various uk promotions

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
14-07-2022 15:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV