babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 68 Vote(s) - 3.16 Average

Party People Night-time Classic Clips

hornball Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Party People Night-time Classic Clips
(30-08-2019 01:29 )modelflat Wrote:  Some Party People caps with Lynsey Atkinson, Lori and others Heart xx (Reposting them before Imagebam disappears)

{snip}

Those were the days!! Not even the more relaxed rules, but the 'unique 'day - to - day faces that didn't appear to be repeated as much! (rose tinted specs disorder perhaps??)
30-08-2019 09:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

A bit rose-tinted - we tend to think about the days we loved more than the days we didn't.

Certainly there's no denying how good Lynsey was on those shows, and such great personality. Heart She appeared on some kind of TV documentary too

Quote:yamenshaker 9 years ago
I just can't stand the sum of beauty in this video, that's too much for me in one clip Smile, your face is really a piece of art, and your words are cute and smart, just couldn't stop my self from writing this, sorry, Tongue

||||||||
31-08-2019 04:49
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

They were good shows to come home to after a Friday night!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
31-08-2019 06:16
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(31-08-2019 04:49 )modelflat Wrote:  A bit rose-tinted - we tend to think about the days we loved more than the days we didn't.

Certainly there's no denying how good Lynsey was on those shows, and such great personality. Heart She appeared on some kind of TV documentary too

{snip}

Quote:yamenshaker 9 years ago
I just can't stand the sum of beauty in this video, that's too much for me in one clip Smile, your face is really a piece of art, and your words are cute and smart, just couldn't stop my self from writing this, sorry, Tongue

That is true modelhat! I do, though, think that there were far fewer days/nights where you (the generic term) would have had the same level of ' here we go again' reaction to what or who was on screen. Some might say that was down to the very relaxed censorship at the time (relative) - which has now gone way beyond protection of 'innocent' minds, into the territory of 'moralising, and unwarranted, self appointed guardianship, nanny state oversight, and imposition of purely subjective standards (of decency in this case - I guess)
(This post was last modified: 31-08-2019 09:49 by hornball.)
31-08-2019 09:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV