Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 68 Vote(s) - 3.16 Average

Party People Night-time Classic Clips

darrenzippy Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Party People Night-time Classic Clips
skateguy Wrote:
darrenzippy Wrote:i think it was during 2007 i remember a show she did with cara n she had a pink dress on with no underwear

I looked though my shows last Autumn for this, without success. But given that each show is several hours long it wouldn't be easy to find so I may well have it. The good news is that I do have a few shows with Jet & Cara togther and the first one I checked matches your description. When I get some time I'll look through it carefully and see if I can find a 'commando' moment.

[Image: jet___cara-4fccf49dba.jpg]

i think that is the show
15-04-2009 01:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
19jammy Offline
Senior Poster

skateguy Wrote:[Image: jet___cara-4fccf49dba.jpg]

Hi

What was the black girls name as she was veeeerrrrryyy sexy & was one of the first girls I saw on PP that got her boobs out. Unintentionally of course.TongueBig Grin
15-04-2009 14:34
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

19jammy Wrote:What was the black girls name as she was veeeerrrrryyy sexy & was one of the first girls I saw on PP that got her boobs out. Unintentionally of course.TongueBig Grin

Her name was Natalie Springer. She used the name Jet on the nightshows and eventually changed her name by Deed Poll to 'Jet Black'. She's currently working on Bang Babes.

You can see a few clips of her on Sexstation and TVX in the links my signature and some clips of her on Bang Babes here: http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=5404

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2009 14:44 by skateguy.)
15-04-2009 14:43
19jammy Offline
Senior Poster

skateguy Wrote:Her name was Natalie Springer. She used the name Jet on the nightshows and eventually changed her name by Deed Poll to 'Jet Black'. She's currently working on Bang Babes.

You can see a few clips of her on Sexstation and TVX in the links my signature and some clips of her on Bang Babes here: http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=5404

Thank You Skateguy.Big Grin
16-04-2009 12:41
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

skateguy Wrote:
darrenzippy Wrote:i think it was during 2007 i remember a show she did with cara n she had a pink dress on with no underwear

I looked though my shows last Autumn for this, without success. But given that each show is several hours long it wouldn't be easy to find so I may well have it. The good news is that I do have a few shows with Jet & Cara togther and the first one I checked matches your description. When I get some time I'll look through it carefully and see if I can find a 'commando' moment.

Just started scanning this show and it looks like this could be the one you meant Darren.

[Image: picture_2-fdfaf5589e_0.jpg]

[Image: picture_4-21abfc497f_0.jpg]

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
06-05-2009 05:00
DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

all the sexiest girls have left the night time shows.

anymore girls and I will explode!
06-05-2009 06:21
Ducky Offline
Quack Quack Bitches!

I would just like to say that although some people who contribute to the forum may have superior screen capping and vid recording capabilities, I for one still appreciate the time and effort that goes into uploading all these rare, excellent clips.
Skateguy and SMC really are two of the hardest working, generous uploaders, especially considering they take the time to moderate on the forum too.
Thanks dudes!
I'd rep you again, but that would require yet another account and I've retired form all that, lol.

The wonderful, sexy, Reed Amber, is now on OnlyFans!
https://onlyfans.com/reedamberx
She is a Studio66 Legend!
AND she also has a dedicated Foot Fetish OnlyFans page, too,
https://onlyfans.com/feetandmore
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2009 06:48 by Ducky.)
06-05-2009 06:46
DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

I wish I could upload vids of PP my comp does not have a DVD player

anymore girls and I will explode!
10-05-2009 22:41
darrenzippy Offline
Apprentice Poster

Emmaspuppy Wrote:I would just like to say that although some people who contribute to the forum may have superior screen capping and vid recording capabilities, I for one still appreciate the time and effort that goes into uploading all these rare, excellent clips.
Skateguy and SMC really are two of the hardest working, generous uploaders, especially considering they take the time to moderate on the forum too.
Thanks dudes!
I'd rep you again, but that would require yet another account and I've retired form all that, lol.

i agree they aswel as a few others deserve credit for what they do in the name of all things babe channels
11-05-2009 00:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Party People Night-time Classic Clips (pre-bikini days)
skateguy Wrote:Jennifer Keellings Clip

Next clip is of the beautiful Jennifer Keellings when she was a blond. I should add that she was beautiful as a blond and is just as gorgeous now as a redhead. There's no slips or nudity in this clip, just 10 minutes of Jennifer in some short white shorts looking great.

[Image: jen_cap.jpg]

wow how gorgeous is jen here hard to believe its only 2 years ago

Piper Niven Superfan
20-05-2009 15:01

Click here to watch Babestation TV