RE: Carla Brown petition
CRINGE
21-05-2010 00:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
little gimp Offline
Posting Machine

(21-05-2010 00:59 )GSLbabe Wrote:  CRINGE

Yes,you say the words but don't seem too convincing,i guess your too nice to be a hardcore dominatrix laugh
21-05-2010 01:23
Find all posts by this user
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

He he that's pretty funny but also pretty dam sexy.....blimey this is a long petition .....when is Carla going to hit our screens if only just for a little bit.

I'd love to see her join Elite's early morning or day babes ......got to be honest.... the thought of hearing Carla teasing a guy and slowly bringing him off is just mind blowing !!!.....the phone lines would be jammed !!
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2010 08:40 by docutech.)
21-05-2010 08:20
macca7548 Offline
Junior Poster

I think I read somewhere that this is all a sideline and she is studying to do something else, much more boring and no where near as sexy as her part time modelling, let's hope she's persuaded to continue with the adult stuff.

STOP.............................................Hammer Time!!
21-05-2010 14:58
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(21-05-2010 14:58 )macca7548 Wrote:  I think I read somewhere that this is all a sideline and she is studying to do something else, much more boring and no where near as sexy as her part time modelling, let's hope she's persuaded to continue with the adult stuff.

'Adult stuff like this' ...and I can't get the attachment to open ....what a tease lol

I don't think GSL or Carla's other sites are just a sideline, she's a very clever cookie and business women I reckon.

Not sure about her modelling career, personally I think she looks better now than ever ....so who knows hopefully there might still be a really naughty shoot or two still in her locker .....and of course a bloody shift on Elite one day !!
24-05-2010 19:00
GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

I'd love to the dayshows but I am just so megabusy at the moment. To clarify I'm a Director of Wow Zoom Publishing and run lots of sites including Glamour Stars Live (lots more to come soon too). I finished a Masters in Politics not too long ago so that was the boring other stuff that you might be thinking of macca, but I won't be doing anything with that for a long time. The plan is to eventually do a Phd and become a government advisor or journalist.

Anyway back to the interesting stuff. I'm afraid I'm not likely to ever do adult but there is some sort of risque stuff of me around like on Art Lingerie and a few teen sites. I've got nothing against it and I'd happily do higher levels but it's with my future chosen profession in mind that I think it best to keep things mild.

Modelling is sidelined a bit at the moment while I focus on the sites but I may be taking on an assistant in which case I'll have more time to go back to modelling. Watch this space....
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2010 19:58 by GSLbabe.)
24-05-2010 19:49
little gimp Offline
Posting Machine

Dr.Brown if you're getting so busy i am more than happy to help out,you could concentrate on your computer work do some studying or get some phone calls done while i dress you each morning and to help you save energy at the end of the day i could cook you a meal then run you a bath,undress you,scrub your back and then dry you off and carry you to your bed for a good nights sleep,and as for payment i would only ask for two smiles a day and a hug at the weekend. Big Grin you know it makes sense laugh
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2010 00:09 by little gimp.)
25-05-2010 00:08
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(25-05-2010 00:08 )little gimp Wrote:  Dr.Brown if you're getting so busy i am more than happy to help out,you could concentrate on your computer work do some studying or get some phone calls done while i dress you each morning and to help you save energy at the end of the day i could cook you a meal then run you a bath,undress you,scrub your back and then dry you off and carry you to your bed for a good nights sleep,and as for payment i would only ask for two smiles a day and a hug at the weekend. Big Grin you know it makes sense laugh

Hey little gimp, join the queue for that privilege Tongue
25-05-2010 00:40
GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

So it's settled - my new assistants/stylists/chefs/masseuses are Welshken and Little gimp. Here is some payment in advance Smile
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2010 10:10 by GSLbabe.)
25-05-2010 10:10
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(25-05-2010 10:10 )GSLbabe Wrote:  So it's settled - my new assistants/stylists/chefs/masseuses are Welshken and Little gimp. Here is some payment in advance Smile

it's officially then, I have died and gone to heaven Smile
25-05-2010 18:16
Thread Closed