Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average

Hotel Voyeur Website

Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Hotel Voyeur Website
Hey could any of the Hotel Voyeur girls tell us if managment have any plans to update the current site or make a new site.If not can you ask them to sort the site out cause i think there missing out on a trick by not haveing a proper site with a web stream of the channel on a members area.
03-08-2009 21:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

RE: Hotel Vouyeur Website
Just though i would give this a bit of a bump to see if it gets an answer this time. Have management given up on the website or are there plans to make a new website or to update the old site with profiles an pictures of all the new girls an to take down the profiles of the girls who have left also would be good to have a webstream of all three channels on the website. Only part that seems to be updated frequently at the moment is the schedule on the website.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2009 17:52 by Wazo.)
02-11-2009 17:50
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Hotel Voyeur Website
At least they do update the schedule. That's more than some places do. It really is a shame they don't put more effort into getting a decent site together though, but I think that it probably comes down to budget again. Hotel Voyeur have done an increasing good job of late of accentuating the positives & hiding the negatives. If they can't compete on the wesite front, why even try. Stick to what they can compete on. Smile
02-11-2009 23:35
mdevil316 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Hotel Voyeur Website
they could at least update the girls and have pics of them like lilly and bela etc even if they dont bother with a stream
03-11-2009 00:17