Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

The modern viewer is to blame for the current standard of the Babeshows

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

The modern viewer is to blame for the current standard of the Babeshows
Why? Because today's viewers have never known anything better. Here they have a heap of channels, free-to-view, where all the presenters get their tits out and lie about their beds in skimpy knickers - result! The viewers continue to ring and text in their thousands, and the babeshows keep making the big bucks for doing next to nothing. Thanks to today's viewers, the Babeshows have grown lazy.

But those of us who remember the birth of these channels, also remember how much better they were - they had to be, to get the calls coming in.

Some will argue this and claim that the current standard is nothing to do with the modern babeshow viewer, and that it's Ofcom who are to blame, but I don't buy that - at least not totally.

When the last great Babeshow bit the dust (Babestar) people presumed that it was their content that brought about their demise, but as another poster recently pointed out, this wasn't the case. It was their constant use of bad languge and failure to obtain the correct licences (among other things) that was their downfall. Bearing that in mind, I refuse to accept that it's only because of Ofcom regulations that the current shows don't give us ruder material.

So come on, you newbies, stop settling for this middle of the road, 15-certificate crap and demand the shows get back to how they used to be.
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2009 00:34 by StanTheMan.)
05-08-2009 00:30
Find all posts by this user
seth Offline
Master Poster

RE: The modern viewer is to blame for the current standard of the Babeshows
Babestar was a one off channel wasn't it? None of the other channels showed as much as they did apart from the encrypted ones. I know Dani 'O Neal used to finger herself on the old Babestation, but offcom must have put a stop to that.
05-08-2009 01:04
samcooke Offline
Master Poster

I agree that the current standard of babeshows is at an all time low but I think it's down to many reasons. The credit crunch is a huge factor. The shows have become more professional and are carefully planed whereas before it was basicaly down to the babes what they got up to on screen. Also while it may seem that lots of competition is a good thing for the viewer the fact is that with so many channels now, shows are looking to maximise their profits and that usualy means that customer satisfaction becomes less of a priority. also the girls nowdays have other interests and aspirations to consider such as websites, so they cant give it all away for free on screen!
05-08-2009 05:46
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(05-08-2009 01:04 )seth Wrote:  Babestar was a one off channel wasn't it? None of the other channels showed as much as they did apart from the encrypted ones.

As far as what we actually saw, maybe not, but most of the channels used to provide good, authentic hand-down-knicker pussy rubbing - especially Sportxxx

There's always been a boundary (certainly since Ofcom intervened) but the babeshows used to continually push it. Nowadays they know they don't need to because today's generation of babeshow viewers are content with what they get.
05-08-2009 20:39
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

Going back to the point about the credit crunch, that is true because the last thing they want in a credit crunch is a £2000 fine

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
05-08-2009 21:11
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
seth Offline
Master Poster

(05-08-2009 05:46 )samcook89 Wrote:  The shows have become more professional and are carefully planed whereas before it was basicaly down to the babes what they got up to on screen.

That definitely seemed the case when Babestation first launched. Don't forget, as much you had Dani (and too a lesser extent Taylor showing a lot),you also had a lot of girls who'd just sit there fully clothed. There used to be an Italian girl with black hair and glasses who wouldn't show anything (think her name was Alex). And there was other girls but forgot their names.
05-08-2009 23:08
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

I agree that a lot of the problems are down to the modern viewer, we are spoilt by the plethora of channels so we are always expecting better things from the girls.
To counteract the babe overload I watch the old bint channels from time to time just so I can appreciate the hot tottie that is on the other channels, except Elite of course cos that has just nosedived so badly I've given up!
I think we should club together to pay the fines and persuade one of the girls to liven things up by ripping off her knickers and playing with herself just to wake us all up (preferably Paige, just for the shock value)
05-08-2009 23:18
robroy9 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Babestar wasn't the only one there was Babeslive,House of fun,Sportxxx,EJ was in Babeslive and another channel before that and they were a treat compared with the shite thats shown now.
07-08-2009 13:12
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

(07-08-2009 13:12 )robroy9 Wrote:  Babestar wasn't the only one there was Babeslive,House of fun,Sportxxx,EJ was in Babeslive and another channel before that and they were a treat compared with the shite thats shown now.

So true, everyone singles out babestar but those channels were just as explicit

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
07-08-2009 21:08
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
gcapri1 Offline
spirituality and sex

(05-08-2009 21:11 )steven6 Wrote:  Going back to the point about the credit crunch, that is true because the last thing they want in a credit crunch is a £2000 fine

how does the fine system work. does anyone know where u can find the ofcom guidelines for what the shows can and cant do?
07-08-2009 21:40
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV