cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Bang Babes 2-4-1 : Chat & Discussion

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Bang Babes 2-4-1 : Chat & Discussion
Seeing there's only a pic & vid Kissing thread i thought i'd add a Discussion Thread.

Who would you guys like to see working together? For example we always see Candy & Lolly which is ok but Lolly could put on a better show if she was with some 1 ells. Just the way she did this morning when she was with Ree.

My choice would be

Lolly with Ree
Lolly with Tori
Lolly with Charlie Monaco
Lolly with Jet
Ree with Tori
Ree with Jet
Ree with Charlie Monaco
Tori with Jet
Tori with Charlie Monaco

I would choose Candy but she doesn't open her gorgeous mouth much when she's kissing the other hot babes Sad

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2009 15:47 by SirAssAlot.)
09-08-2009 11:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Carl13 Offline
I ♥ big nipples

RE: 2 for 1 / Kissing - Orgy Discussion Thread
When Lolly started with Bang Babes I was hoping for her to get it on with Jet Big Grin but I did read one posting suggesting there was a bad vibe when the 2 was on screen together Sad
09-08-2009 11:40
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(09-08-2009 11:40 )Carl13 Wrote:  When Lolly started with Bang Babes I was hoping for her to get it on with Jet Big Grin but I did read one posting suggesting there was a bad vibe when the 2 was on screen together Sad

Speaking about Jet where is she these days as i haven't seen her on in ages.

I hope she hasn't left.....

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2009 15:35 by SirAssAlot.)
09-08-2009 11:53
bigdog09 Offline
Senior Poster

i remember when lolly and stevie were doing a 2 4 1 . you could see lolly wanted to snog her but stevie wasnt having any of it , unfortunately

"Hard work pays off in the future, but laziness pays off now"

"Throwing acid is wrong, in some peoples eyes"

My maths teacher: "Remember, always think positive!"
Me: "Unless your waiting on your aids test results"
09-08-2009 12:04
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(09-08-2009 11:53 )Tintin Wrote:  
(09-08-2009 11:40 )Carl13 Wrote:  When Lolly started with Bang Babes I was hoping for her to get it on with Jet Big Grin but I did read one posting suggesting there was a bad vibe when the 2 was on screen together Sad

Speak about Jet where is she these days as i haven't seen her on in ages.

I hope she hasn't left.....

probably like a lot of babes at the moment off on her hols

Piper Niven Superfan
09-08-2009 12:05
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(09-08-2009 12:04 )bigdog09 Wrote:  i remember when lolly and stevie were doing a 2 4 1 . you could see lolly wanted to snog her but stevie wasnt having any of it , unfortunately

That's why i never said Stevie Wink

09-08-2009 15:36
Lolly bad cock Offline
Junior Poster

Candy is the best kisser ever!!!..... and she certainly does open her mouth cause i keep on using it as an opportunity to slide my tonge in there!!...

.... also there is absolutly no problem between me and Jet and we both dont know where that came from??

I do love your kissing list... i think a foursome with Candy, Tori and Ree... i am thinking of kidnapping them , taking them home , handcuffing them to my bed and getting seriously naughty... with a spy webcam for all of you to watch!!!

lolly xxx
09-08-2009 15:52
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(09-08-2009 15:52 )lolly badcock Wrote:  .... also there is absolutly no problem between me and Jet and we both dont know where that came from??

I think it was nothing more than once at change over you didn't seem to acknowledge each other. (Apparently!)

Good news though, hope that means you will be getting it on with each other on screen some time soon!
09-08-2009 15:58
Carl13 Offline
I ♥ big nipples

(09-08-2009 15:52 )lolly badcock Wrote:  Candy is the best kisser ever!!!..... and she certainly does open her mouth cause i keep on using it as an opportunity to slide my tonge in there!!...

.... also there is absolutly no problem between me and Jet and we both dont know where that came from??

I do love your kissing list... i think a foursome with Candy, Tori and Ree... i am thinking of kidnapping them , taking them home , handcuffing them to my bed and getting seriously naughty... with a spy webcam for all of you to watch!!!

lolly xxx

Thanks Lolly,

Will look forward to seeing you and Jet on screen together hopefully with a vast supply of oil!! Tongue
09-08-2009 16:00
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(09-08-2009 15:52 )lolly badcock Wrote:  Candy is the best kisser ever!!!..... and she certainly does open her mouth cause i keep on using it as an opportunity to slide my tonge in there!!...

lolly xxx

Cool can i be in the middle? Big Grin

Last nights show with Ree & you was the best snogging i've ever seen on bangbabes mmm i even rang you but you changed phones twice i think Sad.

I think Candy's 1 of the hottest babes on bangbabes but to do lezbo snogging is a bit out of her reach i think as she doesn't open her mouth much it even looks like your gold fish kissing her all the time that's why i've stopped calling you's when your working together Sad Sad

09-08-2009 16:03

gemma hiles