GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 44 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Morgan On Party Land

DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

Morgan On Party Land
wow that was a surprise, I wasn't expecting her to be on this show.

screen caps:Important[Image: morgon.jpg]

anymore girls and I will explode!
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2009 00:45 by DOCTOR JOHN.)
11-08-2009 00:27
Find all posts by this user
lolman101 Offline

RE: Morgan On Party Land
i know, i was really shocked when i saw her on the bed, oh well im not complaning, partyland offeres more freedom to the girls than babestation anyway Tongue
11-08-2009 01:56
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi people. I wonder if anyone can help me please!!!! I usually watch Babestation and in fact recorded the show as usual. It wasnt very good when I watched it quickly this morning. I then discovered that my favourite girl MORGAN was on Partyland. I obviously made a bad choice and recorded the wrong show!(My brain sent me the wrong information!)SO HELP!!!! I was wondering if some kind person out there would happen to have a dvd copy of Partyland last night that they would be willing to send a copy of to me please; I also like Caty Cole who I understand was also on last night! If any of you could help me with this and make an old man very happy please contact me on geoff22@hotmail.co.uk. Many thanks indeed for whoever can help this old man!
11-08-2009 09:31
DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

F**k! that dam photobucket!!! they must have something against naked women, there was no boobies or anything sexual about it.

it's beyond their taste I suppose.

11-08-2009 11:27
19jammy Offline
Senior Poster

I switched on BS & thought that Kelly was as good as it was going to get as I don't really like Yvette,she just doesn't do it for me. So flicked over to PL & there was my fave PL babe ReedeTongue so sat & watched it for a little while,flicked around the channels & then back to PL & BAM,I couldn't believe my luck it was Morgan!Surprised WOW! Well I made my decision & was hoping that her & Reede would get together & do a 2-4-1, well that happened tooSurprised Unbelievable, although not great I loved seeing these 2 gorgeous beauties together, my fantasies all in 1!
Whilst BS seems to have gone backwards, PL has stormed out in front by a mile. Ever since Candy has left there has been a steady improvement & last night was the pinacle IMO.Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2009 11:40 by 19jammy.)
11-08-2009 11:40
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(11-08-2009 09:31 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Hi people. I wonder if anyone can help me please!!!! I usually watch Babestation and in fact recorded the show as usual. It wasnt very good when I watched it quickly this morning. I then discovered that my favourite girl MORGAN was on Partyland. I obviously made a bad choice and recorded the wrong show

You and me both mate. I saw it was Reede opening the show, and all she said was that she would be joined by a couple of others girls, but didn't mention who. That was enough for me to switch off and record Babestation (it did have Kelly and Rachel on). Had Reede said that Morgan was on I definately would have stayed with the show. Do the producers not realise it would be far more beneficial for them to say WHO WILL BE ON THE SHOW rather than just saying a surpriseannoyed
11-08-2009 12:27
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

i think we mite see a lots more of the babestation girls on partland now the PP late has now ended. as didnt these girls do both shows pp & babestation.
i can still see morgan doing babestation aswell as both shows are both made by calcast.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
11-08-2009 16:42
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(11-08-2009 12:27 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  .......
I saw it was Reede opening the show, and all she said was that she would be joined by a couple of others girls, but didn't mention who. That was enough for me to switch off and record Babestation (it did have Kelly and Rachel on). Had Reede said that Morgan was on I definately would have stayed with the show. Do the producers not realise it would be far more beneficial for them to say WHO WILL BE ON THE SHOW rather than just saying a surpriseannoyed

If they announce who's on, some people will switch over if they dont fancy those girls.
If they dont announce the names, some people will stay tuned just to see who's on.
They might get a bigger audience with the latter option perhaps.
11-08-2009 17:21
HAGGIS Offline
Senior Poster

I got quite a shock when I flicked over to Partyland last night and saw Morgan thought she looked amazing, would rather she stuck with Partyland than Babestation
11-08-2009 18:53
DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

it was a good performance by Morgan last night, I was glad it was her that was on, she became one of my favourites on PP since she came back in April 2008.

I wonder if she will bring her specs with her along to party land.

11-08-2009 23:39
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles