Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average

Original Babestation lineup

mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Original Babestation lineup
When it first started was it non topless from 9 to 11pm and then the girls that didn't want to do the main show(get topless) left or was that just on Babecast that they did that.
13-09-2009 20:37
Find all posts by this user
misterG Offline
Senior Poster

my first memories of the freeview show at 3pm are of a 'bar' type studio with 3/4 girls taking it in turns on the phones and chatting to cam.
first girls I remember were Emily Dean, Donatella, Nikki, a girl called Honey & one called Cassie (tall girl...maybe had a thing with Michael Essien?)& possibly Alex Adams (or at least another blond who, I think, shared a flat with Honey);
I think the second 'phase' was two or three girls on a sofa and that brought us Morgan, Cara, Cherri, Laura Jones, Natalie (Jet Black), plus numerous others...
remember Amanda's first show: she did upside down splits in a mini skirt! (when the girls weren't supposed to show their knickers)

I miss those days: the girls dressed up (or down) and gave occasional upskirts & nip slips: loved Nikki & Laura especially cos they gave impression they 'weren't that sort' and Morgan, Cara & Cherri cos they were!

Oh to have that lineup on nighttime now!
25-11-2009 19:32
GAZILLA Offline
Junior Poster

I remember when BS first started, it replaced Gamestation in the evening slot much to the annoyance of a lot of gamers.

You could hardly see the girls as the screen was mostly taken up with text messages and the girls appeared in a small box (and I mean small) at the top.

Faith was my favourite in the early days but I don't think I've ever seen the early girls on anything else (it was ages ago).

I remember it was very stilted in the early days, maybe an odd boob flash from Faith but then it gradually began to become a little more interesting as the screen size increased.

I remember Taylor would always get funny when people told her she looked lovely as she would reply "Well what do you want me to say to that !" - it was a different world back then rofl. She also used to eat food quite a lot on screen.

People like Dani turned up well into the run along with the likes of Nikki Lord, the likes of Morgan turned up a long while after (she can't have been old enough when BS started ?).

I've still got some of the early-ish shows on video somewhere - it's funny looking back now at how it was in the early days to the full-screen full on sex of today Smile

Ah the memories.....

Babe Channels prove that there really is a God !
26-11-2009 13:18
misterG Offline
Senior Poster

[quote='GAZILLA' pid='289376' dateline='1259237935']

Ok apologies to all: guess I'm talking about the wrong channel then (got to admit the program / channel names confuse me anyway as they seem to be different on web feeds & sky).
I only have Freeview so what I was talking about was Party People at 3am maybe 2/3 years ago, so assume much later than when BS appeared (on sky?).
The girls obviously circulate around the channels though as Morgan (Lynsey Pearce) had been around a while already (some brilliant vids of her with Amber & Roxy are circulating somewhere: from Sportsbabes maybe?)
26-11-2009 18:57
GAZILLA Offline
Junior Poster

No need to apologise Smile I can hardly remember where I live half the time ! Smile

Babe Channels prove that there really is a God !
27-11-2009 12:50
TommyS Offline

does anyone remember a girl called Chardanye (sorry probably wrong spelling), she was on in the early days but not been seen anywhere since.
23-12-2009 00:30
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(23-12-2009 00:30 )TommyS Wrote:  does anyone remember a girl called Chardanye (sorry probably wrong spelling), she was on in the early days but not been seen anywhere since.

Yeah i remember her she wasn't on it long she also appeared on BB and babeworld if i remember correctly but that was at least three years ago.
23-12-2009 16:15
nikkilord1 Offline
nikkilord1

hi guys,

i started on babestation when it first started, about 2 weeks after it went live, hope you all came to see us at the max power live in london, i also worked on babeworld tv but i think there are to many channels like it now

dani o neal, kat, elizabeth lawrence,lymara, spider still got my 2004 babestation calendar somewhere!

nikki lord x
30-03-2010 09:31
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV