clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 153 Vote(s) - 2.72 Average

Danica : General Discussion & Chat

Signboy Offline
Master Poster

RE: Danica on Elite
Looks like another daygirl is going to go M.I.A. Huh
Exactly how many shifts does she think she's going to get on days with Vikki Thomas & Michelle Thorne about. Even if she follows Carmens lead of going onto nights it means 1 afternoon shift a week for the first 2 months. If she's lucky she might get a couple of early turns @ 5.30
15-08-2009 12:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

i think this is a fantastic signing by elite as they are very short on daybabes with only vikki, holly and michelle so will give them a rest by working less shifts also if danica does do nights and it sounds like she will be hopfully either tonight or tomorrow. she will also break the cycle of the same babes on several nights in a row.

welcome to elite danica

Piper Niven Superfan
15-08-2009 12:51
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(15-08-2009 12:51 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  i think this is a fantastic signing by elite as they are very short on daybabes with only vikki, holly and michelle so will give them a rest by working less shifts also if danica does do nights and it sounds like she will be hopfully either tonight or tomorrow. she will also break the cycle of the same babes on several nights in a row.

welcome to elite danica

I think you're missing the point. There is a very good reason for them having a lack of daytime women, as we all know that Vikki T does 4-5 shifts a week. Even with Danica on board, I bet Vikki still does 4-5 shifts. annoyed
(This post was last modified: 15-08-2009 13:10 by Chilly.)
15-08-2009 13:08
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

yes but its still win win as danica will be doing nights when she isnt on days unleashing her 32FF twins in all their glory

Piper Niven Superfan
15-08-2009 13:12
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(15-08-2009 13:12 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yes but its still win win as danica will be doing nights when she isnt on days unleashing her 32FF twins in all their glory

That's true, however, my point was mainly about Elite being really boring by giving Vikki so many daytime shifts.
15-08-2009 13:15
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

agree with you about vikki being on so much and hope now danica is here she will be on less

Piper Niven Superfan
15-08-2009 13:28
Signboy Offline
Master Poster

(15-08-2009 13:28 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  agree with you about vikki being on so much and hope now danica is here she will be on less
No chance, Just look at what they did to CarmenSad
15-08-2009 14:02
cinthorc Offline
Apprentice Poster

looking fantastic as always...

Like everyone else I am hoping that this is the first move to her doing nights! when that happens I will be in heaven!!
15-08-2009 17:06
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

I am in a minority here I know.But I have to say that Danica move is a mistake.Apart from anything else we won't get to see her in the standard issue BB PVC Latex outfits anymore which is a shame and the dull dress she's got on today,well looks like it came from Primark.Also the day girls on Elite seem to be instructed to remain vitually motionless(Unless you are VT of course)

The only reason to watch Elite is Holly when she's on and when Vikki Thomas allows her to go braless.(Something she does all the time)I suppose the upside is that Danica's move will mean less of VT which can only be a good thing in my book as I am sick of the sight of her day after day after dayannoyed

Sorry but I think that Elite is a waste of some good talent and is very clearly run to someone's very specific rules(Wonder who?bladewave)

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
15-08-2009 17:10
jon21 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(15-08-2009 17:10 )speedybert Wrote:  I am in a minority here I know.But I have to say that Danica move is a mistake.Apart from anything else we won't get to see her in the standard issue BB PVC Latex outfits anymore which is a shame and the dull dress she's got on today,well looks like it came from Primark.Also the day girls on Elite seem to be instructed to remain vitually motionless(Unless you are VT of course)

The only reason to watch Elite is Holly when she's on and when Vikki Thomas allows her to go braless.(Something she does all the time)I suppose the upside is that Danica's move will mean less of VT which can only be a good thing in my book as I am sick of the sight of her day after day after dayannoyed

Sorry but I think that Elite is a waste of some good talent and is very clearly run to someone's very specific rules(Wonder who?bladewave)

Motionless? Danica's been wriggling about all day long mate.

Maybe Vikki wants someone else to do a few daytime slots.
15-08-2009 17:29

gemma hiles