Thread Rating:
  • 44 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average

Morgan - Caps, vids & chat

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: Morgan - Caps & Vids
(26-08-2009 23:17 )morgan Wrote:  
(26-08-2009 19:37 )Tintin Wrote:  
(26-08-2009 18:57 )rickhardo Wrote:  Good to hear you're on the mend Morgan, looking forward to seeing you back on the bed/barstool/pole etc.

You forgot to say (looking forward to seeing you back on the bed/barstool/pole) & without tights or nets on lol Big Grin

ok, so is net dress or top ok? or is it just the tights you dont like? im gonna but sum new outfits sing if there is any requests or and real dislikes!! x x

Anything that covers a ladies middle region is a big turn of apart from thongs Big Grin. There's an old saying (If you've got it flaunt it) & you girls have definitely got it so don't hide your amazing bodies let it all hang out mmmmmm hell yeah Big Grin Big Grin

That's why i've stopped calling Courtney & Tammy because they ALWAYS wear full tights. Sorry to say this but when i see the girls wearing full tights i don't even watch the show never mind call it Sad

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 27-08-2009 11:46 by SirAssAlot.)
27-08-2009 11:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tammy Offline
Senior Poster

(27-08-2009 11:38 )Tintin Wrote:  
(26-08-2009 23:17 )morgan Wrote:  
(26-08-2009 19:37 )Tintin Wrote:  
(26-08-2009 18:57 )rickhardo Wrote:  Good to hear you're on the mend Morgan, looking forward to seeing you back on the bed/barstool/pole etc.

You forgot to say (looking forward to seeing you back on the bed/barstool/pole) & without tights or nets on lol Big Grin

ok, so is net dress or top ok? or is it just the tights you dont like? im gonna but sum new outfits sing if there is any requests or and real dislikes!! x x

Anything that covers a ladies middle region is a big turn of apart from thongs Big Grin. There's an old saying (If you've got it flaunt it) & you girls have definitely got it so don't hide your amazing bodies let it all hang out mmmmmm hell yeah Big Grin Big Grin

That's why i've stopped calling Courtney & Tammy because they ALWAYS wear full tights. Sorry to say this but when i see the girls wearing full tights i don't even watch the show never mind call it Sad

hey sorry that you dont like tights...... BUT there is sooo MANY callers that LOVE THEM!!!!!
i went through a phase of not wearing tights for ages, recently just started wearing them again as callers was asking why i didnt have tights on !!!!!!

so im sorry if you dont like them but i cant please all you guys!!!!!!

i try n wear as many outfits( must own atleast a hundred or so), stockings , tights, barefoot, shoes etc to please all you callers so please bear this in mind every1 has diffrent tastes etc

i will try to go a bit less of tights just for you tintin

tammy xx

check this out http://www.officialtammytaylor.com/ coming very soon x x
27-08-2009 15:03
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(27-08-2009 15:03 )tammy Wrote:  hey sorry that you dont like tights...... BUT there is sooo MANY callers that LOVE THEM!!!!!
i went through a phase of not wearing tights for ages, recently just started wearing them again as callers was asking why i didnt have tights on !!!!!!

so im sorry if you dont like them but i cant please all you guys!!!!!!

i try n wear as many outfits( must own atleast a hundred or so), stockings , tights, barefoot, shoes etc to please all you callers so please bear this in mind every1 has diffrent tastes etc

i will try to go a bit less of tights just for you tintin

tammy xx

Hey Tammy kisses.

Don't get me wrong i'm not getting at you or Courtney as it's ladies choice on what you wear. I'm only saying that i don't ring are even watch channels with girls wearing tights etc. As i said in my previous post (If you've got it flaunt it) & you girls have definitely got it so don't hide your amazing bodies let it all hang out Big Grin Big Grin

I'm really sorry if you thought i was getting at you Sad

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
27-08-2009 16:00
tammy Offline
Senior Poster

no worries tintin xxx

check this out http://www.officialtammytaylor.com/ coming very soon x x
27-08-2009 16:08
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Fucken hell Morgan's looking Gorgeous tonight!

MORGAN WELCOME BACK!!

28-08-2009 22:07
Kiss Your Boots Offline
Master Poster

(26-08-2009 23:17 )morgan Wrote:  ok, so is net dress or top ok? or is it just the tights you dont like? im gonna buy sum new outfits sing if there is any requests or and real dislikes!! x x

Whatever you want to wear Morgan, you look just great and glad to have you back!

Oh, and those boots are quite nice I suppose... Wink

28-08-2009 22:41
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I rang Morgan about 6 times last night but couldn't get talking to her because of the other callers Sad, The 1st time i rang her she was talking to a guy called richard & i can tell you the hospital talk was scary Sad.

Morgan i hope everything works out ok for you.

(This post was last modified: 29-08-2009 10:32 by SirAssAlot.)
29-08-2009 09:58
morganjames Offline
Junior Poster

hahah, thats whzt you get for listening in on other peoples conversations!! haha jokes!! a few people were listening on that call!!! dont worry its ok, and i am ok. my boss was also very worried about me beig back at work! . id becarefull i could get used to all this love and attention! HEHE
yes sorry to all the callers that had trouble trying to get through last nite, it was really busy!! x x
29-08-2009 11:19
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(29-08-2009 11:19 )morgan Wrote:  hahah, thats whzt you get for listening in on other peoples conversations!! haha jokes!! a few people were listening on that call!!! dont worry its ok, and i am ok. my boss was also very worried about me beig back at work! . id becarefull i could get sed to all this love and attention! HEHE
yes sorry to all the callers that had trouble trying to get through last nite, it was really busy!! x x

To be honest I got sick of the constant 2 babes on the 1 screen, Hotel Voyeur hardly ever lets you do solo's & when you do it's not for long (roughly the length of 1 phone call) Sad Sad

When are you next on Morgan & will you try to some solo work plz??

29-08-2009 11:33
morganjames Offline
Junior Poster

(29-08-2009 11:33 )Tintin Wrote:  
(29-08-2009 11:19 )morgan Wrote:  hahah, thats whzt you get for listening in on other peoples conversations!! haha jokes!! a few people were listening on that call!!! dont worry its ok, and i am ok. my boss was also very worried about me beig back at work! . id becarefull i could get sed to all this love and attention! HEHE

To be honest I got sick of the constant 2 babes on the 1 screen, Hotel Voyeur hardly ever lets you do solo's & when you do it's not for long (roughly the length of 1 phone call) Sad Sad

When are you next on Morgan & will you try to some solo work plz??

yeah it was hard last nite as where was only me tammy and courtney doing presenting as the other girls are new and cant do it. 2night is better, so we should get some solo going on especially when the girls breaks start x x x
29-08-2009 15:29