Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 2.84 Average

worst channel?

dopey1 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: worst channel?
For me Hotel Voyeur used to be wack, but improved greatly after it got rid of having like 6 girls all on 1 sreen. As great as that sounds it was just too much! Lol, I love the format now.
02-10-2009 01:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
the fat parky Offline
Junior Poster

(02-10-2009 01:16 )dopey1 Wrote:  For me Hotel Voyeur used to be wack, but improved greatly after it got rid of having like 6 girls all on 1 sreen. As great as that sounds it was just too much! Lol, I love the format now.

I agree with you 100%. Hotel Voyeur has changed a lot and I think some people don't realise that. It's way better than it used to be. They should be given credit for making such a big improvement.
02-10-2009 11:29
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

I agree Hotel Voyeur has changed for the better an is now in my top two channels especially at weekends. What Hotel Voyeur also does good is introduce new girls that have never been on the babe channels before something which the forum is always moaning an wishing all the other channels would do so a another big plus point for Hotel Voyeur there.
02-10-2009 11:57
brit100 Offline
Senior Poster

From worst channel to most improved, possibly best channel for me.

My Current Faves:
Cherry Delainey, BBWHoney, Rebecca Ryder, Vixen, Sydney James
03-10-2009 00:14
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(02-10-2009 11:57 )Wazo Wrote:  What Hotel Voyeur also does good is introduce new girls that have never been on the babe channels before something which the forum is always moaning an wishing all the other channels would do so a another big plus point for Hotel Voyeur there.

That is a good point Wazo. Hotel Voyeur should get credit for that, since so many people moan about not seeing new girls on the other channels.
03-10-2009 08:52
Regan Offline
Cockney Slag !!

I agree with the above comments, they seem to have two girls per channel now which is a lot better, Im glad they got rid of the nightclub/bar set, and I think the current set up is ace definetly one of the best channels in my opinion.

We're the sweeney san and we havent had any dinner ! now if you like my posts ....give us a rep you slag !!
03-10-2009 20:10
samcooke Offline
Master Poster

For me Hotel Voyeur has gone from the worst to possibly one of the best channels out there.
Who knows whether or not it was my "7 babes on a monday night?" thread that made them change their format?
I like to think it was Big Grin
05-10-2009 03:58