Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average

Catch me when you can!

Serena Offline
Junior Poster

Catch me when you can!
Hi Guys

Increased night work (and living a long way from the studio) has led to me having to do less Boudoir than I would like. Not to worry - I do what I can.

Fortunately I have a calendar on my website so you can see when I AM on and not miss my rare moments on the chaise longue! (http://www.fantasy69.co.uk)

I love doing the Boudoir because I can let me thoughts run riot and I love talking on the Mike. I never run out of something to say!

Thanks all of your who ring me when I'm on. I know many of you enjoy the 'friendly' chat and those of you who love me at night and ring me into the daytime to say so - THANKS!!!!

Back on the Boudoir on Wednesday 26th August at 2pm. Smile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

22-08-2009 20:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

RE: Catch me when you can!
Nice piccy Serena. Ta.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
22-08-2009 20:33
Serena Offline
Junior Poster

Glad you like the pic. There's a bigger version of the stockings pic on my website. The negligee to our left - I've got postcards of that and send them out to anyone who writes to my P.O.Box. Hope you can't tell I've forgotten to put my knickers on! Big Grin
23-08-2009 23:47
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

(23-08-2009 23:47 )Serena/Hazel(May) Wrote:  Glad you like the pic. There's a bigger version of the stockings pic on my website. The negligee to our left - I've got postcards of that and send them out to anyone who writes to my P.O.Box. Hope you can't tell I've forgotten to put my knickers on! Big Grin

You and your memoryRolleyes

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
24-08-2009 13:20
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

(23-08-2009 23:47 )Serena/Hazel(May) Wrote:  Glad you like the pic. There's a bigger version of the stockings pic on my website. The negligee to our left - I've got postcards of that and send them out to anyone who writes to my P.O.Box. Hope you can't tell I've forgotten to put my knickers on! Big Grin

Horny minx, ive a good mind to put her over my knee and aaannnndddd aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnddddddddd AAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Oh ShitSadSadSadSad
24-08-2009 13:25
barrym Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hi Serena - What a sexy picture WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!!
30-08-2009 11:16

Click here to watch Babestation TV