Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Please stop ****** around with the channels

moron50 Away
Master Poster

Please stop ****** around with the channels
Anyone else getting fed up with the constant changes on the Cellcast channels? It's akin to supermarkets rearranging shelves & displays for 'marketing purposes'. If I want to buy chicken piri-piri, I don't need to be spending 15 minutes trying to find the bast*rd! Similarly, if I want to watch Reede (for example), I don't want to be flicking around half a dozen channels every 10 minutes, to find her.

...Reede Fox - she's like chicken piri-piri. Quote me evermore.
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2009 03:30 by moron50.)
23-08-2009 03:29
Find all posts by this user
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Please stop ****** around with the channels
Totally agree with you Moron. You tend to associate a babe with a particular channel and thats where you expect to find her, unless she makes a permanant move to another channel. It's pissing me right off the way they are doing it on BS1 & 2 at the moment. You see the line-ups at the start of the night and decide which one to watch. Then you discover you've only seen half of a babes sessions because they have been spending time on another channel. I, and alot of others dont have sky+ so we have to make a choice of which channel to record and live with it. Okay, we will problably get to see what we missed on here the next day but thats not the same. If they decide to switch the babes around then they should leave them on one channel for that night!!!
23-08-2009 07:01
Carl13 Offline
I ♥ big nipples

The only advantage has been seeing new combinations in two 4 one situations etc but they should keep the girls on the same channel for at least the evening.
23-08-2009 08:50
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Is it really that much effort to change the channel???????????
23-08-2009 10:11
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-08-2009 10:11 )astonv1 Wrote:  Is it really that much effort to change the channel???????????

Some of us only have the ability to record one channel at a time & also its nice to get some sleep at night sometimes, so when it comes to BS1 or BS2 we have to make a choice. Only if its a crossover night then its a problem.
23-08-2009 10:17
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(23-08-2009 10:17 )tapit54 Wrote:  
(23-08-2009 10:11 )astonv1 Wrote:  Is it really that much effort to change the channel???????????

Some of us only have the ability to record one channel at a time & also its nice to get some sleep at night sometimes, so when it comes to BS1 or BS2 we have to make a choice. Only if its a crossover night then its a problem.

Its a fair point if ur recording and only have the ability to record 1 channel but the Tv stations arent going to adjust there rota's etc to suit people who want to record and post them here are they? I think its just something u have to live with unfortunatley!!!
23-08-2009 10:22
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Apart from anything else it'll be tricky to decide where to put girls' threads on the forum.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
23-08-2009 10:33
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

.......again something the channels arent really gonna care about!!!
23-08-2009 10:37
Stuart0000X Offline
Banned

I fail to see the problem, so they are going to different channels, gives a variety i suppose to those who have not seen the babes from other channels because of lack of variety on their TV.
23-08-2009 10:40
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(23-08-2009 03:29 )moron50 Wrote:  Anyone else getting fed up with the constant changes on the Cellcast channels? It's akin to supermarkets rearranging shelves & displays for 'marketing purposes'. If I want to buy chicken piri-piri, I don't need to be spending 15 minutes trying to find the bast*rd! Similarly, if I want to watch Reede (for example), I don't want to be flicking around half a dozen channels every 10 minutes, to find her.

...Reede Fox - she's like chicken piri-piri. Quote me evermore.

I think they are just trying to vary things a little bearing in mind they have lost some girls recently and are definitely behind the 8 ball when it comes to themes.In fact BS pretty much haven't got any themes apart from the occasional office/shower scene.Also I suppose they may think we are gullible enough to fall for "------ babe is making her BlueKiss/PartyLand/Babestation debut tonight when all they have done is gone through a diiferent studio door.I actually rarely watch it for more than about 30 seconds these days mainly because I think the channel has lost it's way.Nice rosta of girls but obviously no idea as to how to get the best from them.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
23-08-2009 11:11
Thread Closed