Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

babestation site

doubledutch Offline
Apprentice Poster

babestation site
So i decided to pay for membership of Babestation cos of Donna and Yvette and totally let down. I was a member of sexstation and thought it would be similar... total nudity and all.

Nope.. no total nudity and the vids are short.. nothing on there worth €30 a month
09-11-2008 23:02
Find all posts by this user
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

RE: babestation site
kwinabeeste Wrote:So i decided to pay for membership of Babestation cos of Donna and Yvette and totally let down. I was a member of sexstation and thought it would be similar... total nudity and all.

Nope.. no total nudity and the vids are short.. nothing on there worth €30 a month

Agreed I've no idea how they get funding for it, most of the pics sets are really boring!!

All i can say is my nephews could take better pics, The guy Cellcast has hardly ever does Doggy Style pics Plus he Always does Glossy/Bright shit for Sexstation that's why i'm never joining them again, Damn what a turn of....
10-11-2008 10:07
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah other than the channels themselves, Cellcasts product isn't great.
10-11-2008 22:14
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

Ass2Cam Wrote:
kwinabeeste Wrote:So i decided to pay for membership of Babestation cos of Donna and Yvette and totally let down. I was a member of sexstation and thought it would be similar... total nudity and all.

Agreed I've no idea how they get funding for it, most of the pics sets are really boring!!

All i can say is my nephews could take better pics, The guy Cellcast has hardly ever does Doggy Style pics Plus he Always does Glossy/Bright shit for Sexstation that's why i'm never joining them again, Damn what a turn of....

I'm not having a dig but maybe some of the girls don't feel comfortable with doing doggy style pics?

Maybe they just want to do the more "normal" photoshoots, bit strange though really considering they're working on a late night t.v programme. lol.

But true the Babestation website is a complete rip off, but not as bad as sexstation's recently. They are re-posting picture sets that have been in another set and posting them as that girl's "on the show" set.

Then you have the individual babes websites...

Amanda's looks promising I must say - there seems to be alot of content what is not on the babestation's website, is anyone a member to her site?
12-11-2008 11:57
stingersplash Offline
Senior Poster

i have a sub for the babestation site, but im dissapointed in the lack of recent dani updates.

then again i only joined because it was £21 for 3 months - they did it for one week only cos of the credit crunch.
13-11-2008 02:35
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV