Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.21 Average

Lois (Stacey) : Vids, Caps & Discussion

NEW LIVE 960 Offline
No Longer A Virgin, Play Nice!

RE: Louis (Stacey) : Vids, Caps & Discussion
Hi Guys,

I am pleased to announce that Lois (thats her name, you know that girls hate it when you get it wrong) will be on Tuesday night, I have no doubt that there will be lots of slippery baby oil love going around that night!
Enjoy

Trying harder to bring some relief into our lives!
26-10-2009 16:08
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

(26-10-2009 16:08 )NEW LIVE 960 Wrote:  Hi Guys,

I am pleased to announce that Lois (thats her name, you know that girls hate it when you get it wrong) will be on Tuesday night, I have no doubt that there will be lots of slippery baby oil love going around that night!
Enjoy

In our defence if the girls didn't keep changing their name when they move channels it would be a lot easier for us, also it would help if the people who put those really annoying needlessly over sized graphics all over the screen that spoil our view of the model got the girls name right and with the correct spelling that would be of great assistance to us Wink

26-10-2009 17:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

I am pleased to announce that Lois (thats her name, you know that girls hate it when you get it wrong) will be on Tuesday night...

Ah, so its Lois. Although an odd spelling, it was assumed that it was Louis due to your on-screen graphics from when the channel was run by your predecessor. Spelling in the thread title has now been corrected.

[Image: qfpukqjapwq2hwg9zz1.jpg]

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
27-10-2009 02:46
NEW LIVE 960 Offline
No Longer A Virgin, Play Nice!

(26-10-2009 17:52 )Bluearmy71 Wrote:  

Enjoy

In our defence if the girls didn't keep changing their name when they move channels it would be a lot easier for us, also it would help if the people who put those really annoying needlessly over sized graphics all over the screen that spoil our view of the model got the girls name right and with the correct spelling that would be of great assistance to us Wink

Hi Blue,

I must admit that I agree with you.....on what I am not exactly sure but I dont see why they have to change there names every time that they move stations. Its probably really obvious as to why, but it beats me.

I am getting girls back on our screens soon and they insist on changing there names when everyone knows them as X, it just does not make sense but I hope that with perseverance and common sense they will see the light of day ..... after I let them out of the cupboard!

Nearly forgot to mention Lovely Lois will be on later tonight.

Trying harder to bring some relief into our lives!
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2009 07:33 by NEW LIVE 960.)
27-10-2009 07:20
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

RE: Lois (Stacey) : Vids, Caps & Discussion
she is bareass now with asshole hanging out
28-10-2009 03:18
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

nice flash at 2 24 this is hot
28-10-2009 03:24
HEX!T Away
Retired

to be honest ive lost all interest in this channel.
lois did seem like a good hire after she settled in but theres just sumthing about her performance that just irratates me. she nearly always finds a way to turn away from the cam. dont get me wrong shes pretty dam fine on the eye but she is very concious of the cam.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
28-10-2009 07:30
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

I think if lois went back to the innocent looking girl who had a few nipple slips on day time she would be a lot sexier than the horrible gum chewing chav style that she is going for atm bladewave looks like she would keep the chewing gum bussines going by herself
28-10-2009 08:13
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

fuck innocent i want to some flashes tonight
03-11-2009 22:57
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

04-11-2009 02:52