babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

We need a sybian on one of the channels!

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

We need a sybian on one of the channels!
In that it would be classed as a sex-toy, I think it would be a no-no from Ofcum, but it could be very easily disguised with just the simple draping of a sheet. The presenter could then climb on top and bring herself off without the half-wits at Ofclam realising what's going on Big Grin

Another great toy would be one of those pen-cams for the girls to play with.

Just a thought if any producers are watching. Heaven knows things need spicing up somewhat!
(This post was last modified: 28-08-2009 00:26 by StanTheMan.)
28-08-2009 00:26
Find all posts by this user
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

RE: We need a sybian on one of the channels!
I like your thinking stan

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
28-08-2009 17:21
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Must admit I had to look this one up
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sybian

I also thought some time ago that the girls could have a small internal vibrator inserted which was radio controlled. This could then be linked into the phone system. It could be set to vibrate for 10 seconds or so with each text message sent in. Big Grin
28-08-2009 17:29
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(28-08-2009 17:29 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Must admit I had to look this one up
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sybian

Big Grin I thought some might.

(28-08-2009 17:29 )TheWatcher Wrote:  I also thought some time ago that the girls could have a small internal vibrator inserted which was radio controlled. This could then be linked into the phone system. It could be set to vibrate for 10 seconds or so with each text message sent in. Big Grin

Now you're on my wavelength Smile
28-08-2009 18:36
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-08-2009 17:29 )TheWatcher Wrote:  I also thought some time ago that the girls could have a small internal vibrator inserted which was radio controlled. This could then be linked into the phone system. It could be set to vibrate for 10 seconds or so with each text message sent in. Big Grin

Think the old school 'pussy flash' era of LiveXXX/SexStation actually did this. Great idea, which Im sure the ladies enjoyed too, but alas I assume the kill joy commitees vetoed it. Sad
28-08-2009 18:46
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

they already do-why do you think they use a desk on the chat? Wink
28-08-2009 19:42
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(28-08-2009 18:46 )DT17 Wrote:  

Think the old school 'pussy flash' era of LiveXXX/SexStation actually did this. Great idea, which Im sure the ladies enjoyed too, but alas I assume the kill joy commitees vetoed it. Sad

Thing is, DT, we're talking here about things/devices that honestly could be used so discreatly that only those of us paying enough attention would know about. I'm not sure how the girls would explain their sudden convulsions... could say it was a sneeze, I suppose Big Grin
28-08-2009 22:25
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV