Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average

different channels, different rules..why?

dragonking Away
Way of the DRAGON

different channels, different rules..why?
hi all, was on the phone to tammy from bw and asked her to simulate sucking my clock lol. she told me she was not allowed to do that she would get in trouble. do not understand as the girls on bb are constantly simulating masterbation etc. has anyone else noticed this, or y do u think it is ok for 1 but not another.
what r these channels coming to.

WHAT DOES'NT KILL YOU JUST MAKES YOU STRONGER SO C'MON BRING IT ON!!

Funny prank call
28-08-2009 22:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: different channels, different rules..why?
(28-08-2009 22:53 )dragonking Wrote:  hi all, was on the phone to tammy from bw and asked her to simulate sucking my clock lol. she told me she was not allowed to do that she would get in trouble. do not understand as the girls on bb are constantly simulating masterbation etc. has anyone else noticed this, or y do u think it is ok for 1 but not another.

I've noticed many inconsistencies like this, dragonking, and it comes down to the discretion of the individual babeshow. Ofcom policy probably states that simulated felatio is a no-no, so some channels stick by that rule while others are prepared to shun it. It's as simple as that.
28-08-2009 23:01
dragonking Away
Way of the DRAGON

(28-08-2009 23:01 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(28-08-2009 22:53 )dragonking Wrote:  hi all, was on the phone to tammy from bw and asked her to simulate sucking my clock lol. she told me she was not allowed to do that she would get in trouble. do not understand as the girls on bb are constantly simulating masterbation etc. has anyone else noticed this, or y do u think it is ok for 1 but not another.

I've noticed many inconsistencies like this, dragonking, and it comes down to the discretion of the individual babeshow. Ofcom policy probably states that simulated felatio is a no-no, so some channels stick by that rule while others are prepared to shun it. It's as simple as that.

guess bb can afford the fines. still though they could lead to the end of these channels if rules consistently get broken. bad news 4 us in the long run

Funny prank call
28-08-2009 23:04
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(28-08-2009 23:04 )dragonking Wrote:  
(28-08-2009 23:01 )StanTheMan Wrote:  

guess bb can afford the fines. still though they could lead to the end of these channels if rules consistently get broken. bad news 4 us in the long run

I wouldn't worry. They're not going to consistently break the rules that could lead to such action. It's all a matter of degrees, you see. Ofcom are probably not that interested in simulated felatio, but that's not say not all the channels are prepared to risk it.
(This post was last modified: 28-08-2009 23:48 by StanTheMan.)
28-08-2009 23:47
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Explains a lot, used to love Amy Capri simulating oral sex!!
30-08-2009 21:00
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Didnt know Ofcom fined people for pretending to suck a clock laugh
(This post was last modified: 30-08-2009 22:02 by Wazo.)
30-08-2009 22:01
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

(30-08-2009 22:01 )Wazo Wrote:  

Didnt know Ofcom fined people for pretending to suck a clock laugh

Hard times innit Smile
30-08-2009 22:08
black knight Offline
Summer lovin

i miss the good old days when toys i e dildo,s were commonplace on the shows and the girls wernt afraid to use them.
31-08-2009 01:00
dragonking Away
Way of the DRAGON

annoys me. simulating masterbation should b allowed on all channels after 10pm. fuck ofcom!!!

Funny prank call
31-08-2009 01:05
dragonking Away
Way of the DRAGON

(30-08-2009 21:00 )mikedafc Wrote:  Explains a lot, used to love Amy Capri simulating oral sex!!

have 2 agree with u there. she does it soo very well!!

Funny prank call
31-08-2009 01:06