Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 50 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average

Emma D - Party People

BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

RE: Emma D - Party People
Emma looks stunning today,nice black outfit along with her tan she looks really stunning indeed.
14-12-2008 09:05
Find all posts by this user
GreenDragon Offline

Imagine going to help your next door neighbour and seeing Emma and Lori. You really would believe it's Christmas! Big Grin
14-12-2008 10:33
fadedJeans Offline
Account closed

I would have offered you a shoulder ride Emma so you could place the fairy on the tree.

You looked gorgeous this morning honey x

I bought an official Woolworths advent calendar this morning... All the windows were boarded up!

If I'm lying, I'm dying... I ain't dead yet!
(This post was last modified: 14-12-2008 11:46 by fadedJeans.)
14-12-2008 11:25
Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

emmapp Wrote:oh dear! ill have a go at that one! Im on in the morning with lori so ill ge her involved too!! We're both on at 5:30am.

We've just finished putting our christmas tree up and it was hilarious! Me and lori are 5ft 4 and 5ft 3 respectively and the tree was an eight footer so we had a lot of fun getting it home and then up! In the end we had to enlist the help of our burly neighbours to help us! (hee hee, im sure they didnt mind as me and lori were offering egg nog and chocolates, and were very scantily clad!!)

Anyway, make sure you tune in in the morning because we're going to be wearing our little christmas outfits!!!

we'll have a go at our little challenge in the morning!!

love ya'z all!!

see ya then!!!

mwah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

GUTTED! Only just read this message so I missed you this morning. I've been ill all weekend, finally got some sleep and missed you doing the challenge!

Grrrr this weekend keeps getting worse and worse, tempted to go back to bed now!

How many song titles did you get in Emma? Was it easy?

Glad to here you enjoyed your evening anyway. Sorry I missed you x
(This post was last modified: 14-12-2008 14:21 by Sylar.)
14-12-2008 14:19
emmapp Offline
xxxxxx

eeeek!!! Im so sorry guys, in the end me and lori didnt end up doing an intro together as we only had one mic (bloody unacceptable if you ask me! he he!) Also every time i went up on the mic, i only had about thirty secs before i got a call...so im going to have to see what i can do this week!

Sorry again guys!

I like the woolworths joke....its very funny although do feel slightly sad because i used to love getting my cd singles from there when i was a nipper Holds great memories of bygone days of backstreet boys and 3T! hee hee! what a geek!

anyway...
..this week is to be my last until new year eve and on friday i fly out to switzerland til sunday so i hope you'll all be watching me and the girls in the big fight on saturday (its on setanta methinks!) and tomorrow (monday 15th) I have a photoshoot with lots of christmas outfits so im hoping you're all going to keep your eyes open for those which hopefully should be up by the afternoon!

im off to open my advent calender now cos i forgot today!

bye boys and thanks for ll your lovely comments!!

xxx
(This post was last modified: 14-12-2008 23:18 by emmapp.)
14-12-2008 23:15
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Well i hope have a lovely time out in switzerland, hope you can bring me back something lol

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
14-12-2008 23:18
emmapp Offline
xxxxxx

...ill be bringing back loooooads of swiss chocolate kalel...mmmmmm my favourite! x
14-12-2008 23:19
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Lovely i love swiss chocolate haven't had that in years Smile x

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
14-12-2008 23:23
emmapp Offline
xxxxxx

Sylar Wrote:
emmapp Wrote:yeah!! I think that would be hilarious!!

come on then....you can start off babe!

xxx

Excellent, nice1 Emma! What music are you into babe?

How about as a first challenge you have to fit as many Beatles song titles into your links on the mic as possible, without anybody noticing?! (Some hints: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:The_Beatles_songs)

If you can manage over 5 I'll be impressed... and a bonus point if you can find a way to fit in 'Seargeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band'!!!

What d'ya reckon Emma? Up for giving it a go? x

im taking it that the kind of thing you're looking for is stuff like

"come on guys, give me a text because all you need is love.." hee hee "or, "I dont know when im in next, tomorrow never knows" or even funnier " Im not really emma, im eleanor rigby!" ha ha!

xx
14-12-2008 23:23
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

lol

14-12-2008 23:25
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV