Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average

Tamara - Chat & Discussion

DalekSupreme Offline
Junior Poster

Tamara has done the hat trick
Tamara has done what I thought was impossible. She has held my 'attention' for 3 nights in a row.

From my rather infrequent posts, some of you will know that I like a substantial lady, with natural, preferably large breasts, with an agreeable dangle to them. Tamara has this and then some. There's something about her backside, held in place by a pair of chunky thighs, that is mesmerizing.

And this is despite some stiff competition from Sophia on Hotel Voyeur (not so large, but her ample breasts hang well and she isn't afraid to swing them!)

So let's applaud the larger lady, and 960 for allowing Tamara to work 3 nights in succession (although this is probably a cost-saving measure on their part. They also never seem to turn the lights on).
08-09-2009 01:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
verona Offline
Master Poster

RE: Tamara
Agreed Amazing figure and she knows just how to show it off Havent rung in to the channels in ages but did tonight and she has good chat and does exactly what you ask Hope her performances dont fade away like a lot of them but a great start
08-09-2009 02:54
DarkHorse Offline
Apprentice Poster

Would they be any chance of see'in abbee n tamara 2geva on a night show ?
09-09-2009 22:41
john67 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Does she have a surname. wud love to find more pics of her
10-09-2009 00:32
Live 960 Admin Offline
Junior Poster

Tamara is setting up a facebook account which is going to include photos of her and times shes going to be on.Profile name is going to be Tamara aka tammy...Stay tuned!
10-09-2009 01:39
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

Abbe and Tamara that would be amazing

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
10-09-2009 12:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

Reall sorry Steven but neither keep me tuned to the channel, what is going on with them, I understand people have holidays and such but what has happened to Alexa, Crystal, Emma, Harmony and Hannah, using Jools Brooke is a big plus but Tamara night after night with the break of Louis doing a stint, no no. I haven't really commented on the set, but the pic streamed is poor, Admin 960 if you take on board what the viewers or in some cases potential viewers say then please abit more variety!
10-09-2009 13:46
DalekSupreme Offline
Junior Poster

(10-09-2009 13:46 )Jay39 Wrote:  Reall sorry Steven but neither keep me tuned to the channel, what is going on with them, I understand people have holidays and such but what has happened to Alexa, Crystal, Emma, Harmony and Hannah, using Jools Brooke is a big plus but Tamara night after night with the break of Louis doing a stint, no no. I haven't really commented on the set, but the pic streamed is poor, Admin 960 if you take on board what the viewers or in some cases potential viewers say then please abit more variety!

It is your absolute right to turn away from 960 if you don't like the on-screen girl, and it would appear that the fuller figure does not appeal to you. If everyone liked the same thing the world would be a pit of mediocrity.

But perhaps 960 are showing girls like Tamara and Abbee because there is a market for women of their type. They are by no means taking over and the skinny, bee-sting breasted woman can still be found in abundance (and I like many of them too). In my tour through the channels tonight I spied Jada, Rachel, Geri, Honey and Roxy, plus many others, but only one truly fully figured woman, the lovely Terri.

So let us have our small victories when we find them, as it isn't often you get to see a voluptuous woman on the same channel 3 nights running.
14-09-2009 00:56
DalekSupreme Offline
Junior Poster

Tamara is back on our screens tonight looking stunning in a lime green see-through blouse. Doesn't look as if I will get much work done tonight!
14-09-2009 22:28
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

She's looking fucking awesome naked with them panties dangling around her ankles hooked over her shoes...

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
14-09-2009 22:39

Click here to watch Studio 66