Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average

Lolly everso lickable (inc caps/vids)

excalibur666 Offline

Toungue Lolly everso lickable (inc caps/vids)
i think it is about time to show some appreciation for Lolly who is the only reason i ever look at Hotel Voyeur Tongue

i have been trying to get pics of this delectable creature without any luck and the HV website is very disappointing Sad annoyed

perhaps if Courtney casts an eye this way she can prod Luscious Lolly and get her to liven this forum up with her presence, that'd be cool Cool

luv n lix
excalibur
03-09-2009 15:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
excalibur666 Offline

RE: Lolly everso lickable
what else can i say except thank you soooooooo much , just wish i could share that moment with you both, yummmmmmmmy - and if that fails i do have handcuffs ......., i'll be watching
luv n lix
excalibur
04-09-2009 18:27
suns Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hey dude, glad I'm not the only 1 that thinks that Lolly's somethin special! Although, its so hard to find anything of her online!! When I search I only get lolly badcock! Not our HV Lolly Sad Any tips for searchin for Lolly any1? Thanks in advanced!
05-12-2009 23:54
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

I think that Lolly deserves a great deal of credit for the way she has run the Hotel the last two nights on her own, and doing it without any clothing on aswell, poor thinglaugh. She always seemed to be on the phone. Thanks LollySmile.
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2010 07:43 by mucker.)
03-01-2010 05:32