Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average

Chloe

jessicaj Offline
CHLOE CRUIZE on PP daytime!

RE: Chloe
hahaha thanks guys.... ill take your applications when i start filming a dvd titled "getting glazed by the best- a cumshot compliation" lol

Chloe Cruize on Party People daytime shows!

Twitter: chloecruize
Youtube: almosthegirlnextdoor
Facebook: chloe.cruize
03-10-2009 17:39
Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel pissed off that Jess isn't on the main night show now? What are the muppets at Babestation/Cellcast thinking? Put this stunner back where she belongs now! Rant over. Thank you. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2009 17:31 by Chilly.)
04-10-2009 17:26
jessicaj Offline

(04-10-2009 17:26 )Chilly Wrote:  Is it just me, or does anyone else feel pissed off that Jess isn't on the main night show now? What are the muppets at Babestation/Cellcast thinking? Put this stunner back where she belongs now! Rant over. Thank you. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

i agree Tongue lol

but,ill pay my dues, and do the 3g for now, its ok, but definatly not where i want to be, no one starts off in the top spot tho, lets be honest. maybe after i get back form the states in November, they will bump me up? Wink hehe fingers crossed anyways...

btw...im on 3G again tonight from 9pm Smile

05-10-2009 15:45
BriWizzle Offline
Posting Machine

I will be surprised if you are still on days, after going to the States. Smile

Hopefully, you'll be on nights soon. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2009 12:36 by BriWizzle.)
06-10-2009 12:35
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(05-10-2009 15:45 )jessicaj Wrote:  
(04-10-2009 17:26 )Chilly Wrote:  Is it just me, or does anyone else feel pissed off that Jess isn't on the main night show now? What are the muppets at Babestation/Cellcast thinking? Put this stunner back where she belongs now! Rant over. Thank you. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

i agree Tongue lol

but,ill pay my dues, and do the 3g for now, its ok, but definatly not where i want to be, no one starts off in the top spot tho, lets be honest. maybe after i get back form the states in November, they will bump me up? Wink hehe fingers crossed anyways...

btw...im on 3G again tonight from 9pm Smile

at least they had you on briefly chloe last night when lori got on the bed with you, if they dont have you on nights ill come down to london and bump off bs staff until they agree to put you onBounce ps im also dont like you not on main show

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2009 13:19 by Rammyrascal.)
06-10-2009 13:19
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(06-10-2009 13:19 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  at least they had you on briefly chloe last night when lori got on the bed with you, if they dont have you on nights ill come down to london and bump off bs staff until they agree to put you onBounce ps im also dont like you not on main show

Or she could help out at Bang Babes. Wink Wink Wink
06-10-2009 13:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

chloe would definately put the BANG in bangbabes

Piper Niven Superfan
06-10-2009 13:35
jessicaj Offline

lol you two!! Tongue

last nights 3G was fun, i do enjoy seeing what the viewers of the show are uhhh .... packing...too lol. then i get all fustrated cos i cant do anything myself lol

ive got the rest of this week off from the show but ill be doing my first night at a members only, anything goes type 'strip club' in London on Thursday. im a bit nervous, but it should be really fun, i hear Angel Long has worked there before too! would be great to team up with her Wink

06-10-2009 14:55
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

(06-10-2009 14:55 )jessicaj Wrote:  ive got the rest of this week off from the show but ill be doing my first night at a members only, anything goes type 'strip club' in London on Thursday. im a bit nervous, but it should be really fun, i hear Angel Long has worked there before too! would be great to team up with her Wink

I be nervous after hearing the stories about Fullservice...God I wish I had a membership for that club.annoyed

Sidenote: What are the stripper heels like?

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
06-10-2009 15:11
jessicaj Offline

what are stripper heels like?! lol you mean... what they look like? surely you know.... all men know exactly what stripper heels look like! lol oh, wait, maybe you dont.... i mean, if you book a dance with a girl and shes standing in front of you bent over spreading her pussy lips... im sure your not looking at her shoes Tongue

06-10-2009 15:14
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV