Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.73 Average

Babeworld commentary

pounder Offline
Junior Poster

Babeworld commentary
I like the new babeworld layout but I find the constant commentary is a bit much!

Mind you, Chelsea was doing it last night and I like that girl. I see from another thread that some people don't like her, but I think she's really cute. She's one girl I don't mind commentating.
13-11-2008 15:05
Find all posts by this user
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeworld commentary
The commentary drives me nuts. Just too much talking for me.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
13-11-2008 15:07
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

I quite got a liking for FLO myself.

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
13-11-2008 15:40
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

I've said the new sets are a huge improvement elsewhere, but I agree with the OP, the running commentary is very off-putting (it's what puts me right off Hotel Voyeur as well). People already know what the deal is with these shows – the girl is on the screen along with a phone number; simple! Having one of the babes repeatedly saying how hot and horny so-and-so is while trying to drum up extra trade is more likely to make people switch to another channel than pick up the 'phone (and there are plenty of shows to chose from at the moment Smile), or at the very least hit the mute. So Babeworld gets a tick for the nice new sets and the closer camerawork, but a cross for the "Roll up, roll up, step right this way" mic work.
13-11-2008 16:24
boomhauer Away
Apprentice Poster

I think they do the commentary to offer something different from the other channels. But they should limit it to 1 channel rather than both. Its very annoying when the presenter keeps saying the same thing over and over again. Remember the old days of babestation used to have a presenter reading out texts.
13-11-2008 18:17
gillespie Offline
Senior Poster

Its ok just a bit much all the time constantly though some of them are quite good at it, they should read text and stuff I dunno if babeworld does texts though I dont think I heard them read any out.

So, I suppose I'm a breast guy?
14-11-2008 04:45
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

I think the commentary is OK so long as it doesn't carry on all the time. I even quite like it.
03-12-2008 14:20
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

I like a girl commentating......It shows that they are looking at texts...Liking the Babeworld set-up at the moment,looks like they're really gonna challenge Cellcast,which hopefully will improve what those guys are doingWink
03-12-2008 14:54
tony confederate Offline
Senior Poster

dondoe Wrote:I like a girl commentating......It shows that they are looking at texts...Liking the Babeworld set-up at the moment,looks like they're really gonna challenge Cellcast,which hopefully will improve what those guys are doingWink

I agree with you dondoe, I like a girl doing a bit of presenting. It's obviously not to some people's liking, but personally I hope they stick with it.
05-12-2008 12:24
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

When its Flo on the mic it can be really good. she changes things around and comes up with challenges for the guys watching like once she asked for people to write sarah louises name on their knob and send the pic. really funny especially as some took her up on the challenge.when gemma does it it sounds like she is reading from an autocue

What did i miss?
05-12-2008 14:35
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66