Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average

Dannie (Ruby Summers) - Chat & Discussion

thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Dannie - Chat & Discussion
Dannie's still on at the moment, shaking that gorgeous ass. Not sure what time she's on till, wonder if she'll let the puppies out.

Oops.. wrong thread..

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2010 21:49 by thinwhiteduke.)
19-06-2010 21:46
Find all posts by this user
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Dannie as a sexy cop Smile

One of the best ways to get over the defeat at the hands of the Germans Sad

With her first full night show its good to see that one of the very best daytime performers has still got what it takes to bring a smile to your face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
27-06-2010 18:29
pewack1976 Offline
Account closed

well just watched england get knocked out the world cup and i`m totally gutted Sad so just seeing dannie 5 miniutes ago,i knew i had to come on here and say,seeing her wearing that super sexy cop bikini
has really helped ease my sorrows.i think she looks absolutely sublime and i`m really happy i can sky hd + this Surprised
27-06-2010 18:52
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Re: Dannie - Chat & Discussion
(27-06-2010 14:17 )dirk362 Wrote:  [Image: 960-live960-20100627-dannie-sample3.jpg]

Fucking nipple pads! I said a few weeks ago that nipple pads were invading the dayshows, and I was told I was stupid bladewave

If the dayshows start to get as cautious and shit as the nightshows, we might as well give up now. Soon enough these channels are only going to appeal to the sad wankers that want to 'chat' with the girls about the weather and where they're going on their holidays... those and the 13yr old viewers.
(This post was last modified: 27-06-2010 21:18 by StanTheMan.)
27-06-2010 21:14
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

Re: Dannie - Chat & Discussion
(27-06-2010 21:14 )StanTheMan Wrote:  If the dayshows start to get as cautious and shit as the nightshows, we might as well give up now. Soon enough these channels are only going to appeal to the sad wankers that want to 'chat' with the girls about the weather and where they're going on their holidays..

As opposed to the 'sad wankers' who are prepared to trawl through hours of a performance on the off-chance they might be able to cop a two second peek of nipple, and who have no interest in treating the babes as though they conceivably might have a bit of a life outside of doing flirty televised phone request shows, you mean? Smile. You're going to have to start cutting people who, for whatever reason, don't share your world view, some slack! There'll be guys watching, for example, who have become socially isolated due to long term health problems, and for whom chatting to a babe about day-to-day stuff is more important than getting her to obliquely insinuate that she's performing the prelude to an imaginary blow-job when she taps her phone against her mouth (or whatever it is you monotonous degenerates get the day babes to talk about in code-speak, when you ring! Wink).
27-06-2010 23:37
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

I can't argue with that, Addison. Point taken.
27-06-2010 23:58
tee Offline
Posting Machine

have to say what u said, it is true. all we want is to see nipple action. but babes are so hot, they are wearing bikinis and showing/shaking their titties or asses. what are u suppose to do... its hard to think about having normal conversation. theyre putting us in that situation. when u speak to em their flirty voice makes ure downstair turn in to upstairs.

(27-06-2010 23:37 )Addison Wrote:  
(27-06-2010 21:14 )StanTheMan Wrote:  If the dayshows start to get as cautious and shit as the nightshows, we might as well give up now. Soon enough these channels are only going to appeal to the sad wankers that want to 'chat' with the girls about the weather and where they're going on their holidays..

As opposed to the 'sad wankers' who are prepared to trawl through hours of a performance on the off-chance they might be able to cop a two second peek of nipple, and who have no interest in treating the babes as though they conceivably might have a bit of a life outside of doing flirty televised phone request shows, you mean? Smile. You're going to have to start cutting people who, for whatever reason, don't share your world view, some slack! There'll be guys watching, for example, who have become socially isolated due to long term health problems, and for whom chatting to a babe about day-to-day stuff is more important than getting her to obliquely insinuate that she's performing the prelude to an imaginary blow-job when she taps her phone against her mouth (or whatever it is you monotonous degenerates get the day babes to talk about in code-speak, when you ring! Wink).
28-06-2010 00:50
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(27-06-2010 23:58 )StanTheMan Wrote:  I can't argue with that, Addison. Point taken.

And well taken! Nice one!
28-06-2010 02:43
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Dannie expected soon to start up the daytime show...........will she also be starting up the Babeworld shows........????TongueTongueSurprised

02-07-2010 12:15
alexxxi Away
G.O.N.E

lol @ dannie's underwear "call me" Smile
02-07-2010 12:49
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV