GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.21 Average

Website for Morgan

HAGGIS Offline
Senior Poster

Website for Morgan
Anyone else think like me that is way past time that Morgan had her own website, I am amazed that she does not have one considering some of the other girls that do (I am not trying to be offensive to any of the other girls) But please get us a Morgan website, anyone agree?
10-09-2009 20:41
Find all posts by this user
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Website for Morgan
Certainly do, can't think of why she has not got one allready, also lets get one for Kelly too.
10-09-2009 20:43
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(10-09-2009 20:43 )matt38 Wrote:  Certainly do, can't think of why she has not got one allready, also lets get one for Kelly too.

Yes please;they're two of my favourite Babestation girls;its a boob thing!!!
10-09-2009 20:48
gotsoul Offline
Junior Poster

what i like about Morgan is shes no glamour puss ( no insult intended) but the girl next door down to earth kind a girl
10-09-2009 21:02
LilDaveM Offline

I have recently joined the forums here and I havent yet sent any posts or threads as such.

But I was just wondering if there was any way in which I could perhaps contact somebody in regards to developing websites for any of the girls that may need one.

My name is David Morgand and I am currently living and studying at University in Wrexham, North Wales and about to start my final year with a web based project in mind. I also do some freelancing too, my website is http://www.littlewizard.co.uk.
10-09-2009 21:08
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(10-09-2009 21:02 )gotsoul Wrote:  what i like about Morgan is shes no glamour puss ( no insult intended) but the girl next door down to earth kind a girl

Yes I've always thought that which is why I've always liked her but she can be really sexy and dirty;I used to drool over her on the original PartyGirls when she offloaded her bra very early on and pulled,squeezed and sucked her nipples and tits for what seemed like ages! She always seemed to be really enjoying herself knowing that she was turning us all on! I really hope that the new version gets as dirty eventually! All the girls are there;except Donna and Lynsey (although Lynsey was only on regularly towards the end of its run)Heres hoping anyway!
10-09-2009 21:12
hannan Offline
Junior Poster

Here are 3 sample pics from the babestation website of Morgan Smile
10-09-2009 21:54
HAGGIS Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks for the link hannan with pictures like that how could you not want a Morgan website.
11-09-2009 20:11
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles