Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

What You Don't Like - Sets, Graphics ETC

Whynot Offline
Just Me

RE: What You Don't Like - Sets, Babes ETC
Girls who have frozen faces from botox or other procedures.
Fanboys who excuse the sometimes awful behaviour of babes, just because they have child like crushes on them!!!
Stupidly loud music in the studio so that when u call up u hear more of the music than the girls.

Has nothing to do with the channels... but it annoys me, people who use the word 'literally' out of context Tongue

I hate injustice and liars
06-09-2014 20:19
Find all posts by this user
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

My list could be quite long but I have narrowed it down.. here goes

- Domination sets (especially girls who just can't do it)
- Bad Lighting , too bright so the girls look pure white is really bad
- Girls who stay in the same position for ages and ages not doing anything
- All the logos, banners, picture adverts etc (OSG's)
- I personally don't like it when they stand up for long periods of time.
- Same outfits same routine of the girls.
06-09-2014 21:25
samstark Offline
Master Poster

No Fernanda on night shows. She needs to be let loose

Don't like domination sets at all such a waste of a night. Girls just stay covered up.

I've come to hate tease hours too. A girl is willing to talk dirty but not get her tits out glamour models should be comfortable with getting naked.

Girls who wear too many clothes on a show. I like to girls out of their clothes not into more. Need to be more like Rachel Taylor she wears an outfit but if you want she'll take it off no problem.

Bed sets - I don't mind in rotation every now and then but not all the time.

Lack of mirrors on a set - this would force a girl constantly perform as you would be able to see her face from different angles all the time. Something I'm a fan off

Lack of props - it might make it more interesting if they had some props to use like the swiss ball that the BS gym set use to have. It might get the girls creative juices flowing

Don't like Big knickers - the size of thong Clare Richards wears should be a channel wide standard

I like big tits and I love boob jobs I think there amazing. But maybe some more natural girls like Kandi Kay and Alicia just to balance out the scale, that means girls with tits not flat chests.

Stockings - do not like them at all and hate when a girl wears them especially when they have the extra bit around their waist.

Not enough girls wearing bikinis and micro mini skirts
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2014 12:41 by samstark.)
11-09-2014 12:34
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Lack of use of the exciting sets especially the water based ones.
Split screen is also hopelessly irritating.
The Regency set on RLC has been dull dull dull for sooooooo long. Get rid.
The lack of a button on the remote control to clear all OSGs and even the number strip from the screen is a big miss. These things should be optional to view, not compulsory.

28-09-2014 00:45
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Does anybody remember the time when we used to get fired into Storm for its very static shows, now thats the way all the shows have become.

The irony..............Rolleyes
28-09-2014 01:18
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(23-08-2014 16:05 )daytimewanker Wrote:  Please AVOID calling Jessie Jensen and Jordana. These classless individuals both tried making me purchase off their Amazon Wishlist - in fact they wouldn't do anything until I had bought something for them! Jordana went onto her list and decided that I should buy here an iPad whereas Jessie insisted that I paid her in some form; "buy from my Wishlist or send me money through PayPal!".

It was like an episode of Rogue Traders when the unscrupulous, nasty individuals exploit the old and vulnerable!

There must be some law against this and I am very disappointed that Red Light allow this from their girls.

^ This sort of shit. This arrogant sort of demand. As if they don't get enough as it is. Hideously egotistical.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
15-10-2014 15:26
Thread Closed