Lori speaking like she is presenting on Cbeebies
And the claim that they get "filthier" as the night goes on
That will do for now........
15-09-2009 14:46
Find all posts by this user
Deb x Away
Master Poster

RE: What You Don't Like - Sets, Babes ETC
(15-09-2009 11:26 )Tintin Wrote:  You never said what your's was [...] Deb x Big Grin
Since you asked, Tintin Big Grin:
(I only have freeview...)

- That 'outside by the bins' set on PartyLand. All I could think when I saw it was that must be so stinky!

- 'Interrogation' style spotlighting in the studios. Looks like they're lamping rabbits.

- Tedious, generic texts and standard responses.

- That freeview's earliest show doesn't start till midnight - surely something earlier must be possible/profitable, even if it's tops/clothes on?

- The method Cellcast seem to be using to promote the daygirls doing nights. I have no problem with the daygirls (in fact, it seems to me that some of them might be a bit uncomfy on nightshows ...bladewave), and at the start it was a novel way of showing them off, to say they were being lured over the the naughty side or whatever. But the longer it's gone on, the more it seems to me like the daygirls are being promoted as somehow 'special/better' - there's an obvious implied insult to the nightgirls, and what they do, in that tactic. The majority of nightgirls have always just got on and done their job, very well, as far as I can see. Unfair, then, and considering night and daygirls are all employees at the end of the day, it just seems a bit off to keep making a thing of how the daygirls are usually on days, especially since many of them, arguably, seem to spend more time on nights than days lately ... I find it very annoying.

- Static girls.

- Panicky camerapeople Big Grin

That's all I can think of offhand...
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2009 18:21 by Deb x.)
15-09-2009 18:02
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

Vikki and Michelle on Elite daytime - on way to often
split screens
shitty lighting making the babes look like they're being microwaved
"you'll get straight through" no I fucking won't cos it takes 2 minutes of bullshit beforehand
doubling up on the knickers - 1 pair is enough
Babes performing like they've just taken an E - slow down girls
15-09-2009 18:19
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I forgot 2 other things.

I really hate the black & white psychiatrists couchies babestation & elite use. The girls can do fuck all on them.

The black sofa Elite has - put the back of the sofa down the girls can move far better when it's not up

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
15-09-2009 22:53
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(14-09-2009 15:53 )Tintin Wrote:  Train set – Bangbabes

I think the set designer at BangBabes may have been inspired by the worlds best strip club, Tootsies Miami.
They have a full size replica train where each carriage is used as an up close and personal private dance booth.

[Image: get_image.html?6f0c36a9894b2488311a86f23170d6ba.jpg]
[Image: get_image.html?b1e9c0e54bfe3477e1a0f9a573085b18.jpg]
[Image: get_image.html?90767d9171fcfdb814599feec8e00869.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2009 23:13 by vostok 1.)
15-09-2009 23:12
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Girls moving about onto all of the Broadcasters channels when they used to start and finish on the same channel.

The fact that girls sticking their fingers in their mouth to simulate oral sex is a complete no no but a cameraman getting right into a girls crotch or ass and simulating sex in those positions is ok.
(This post was last modified: 16-09-2009 13:06 by mikedafc.)
16-09-2009 13:04
richardmacn Offline
Apprentice Poster

Been thinking about starting a thread along these lines, and I absolutely agree...

I really hate on-screen graphics that get in the way. Can't we start some sort of campaign? How many times does the same channel logo have to be used on screen? Why should we have to ignore people's worthless texts while theyre being read aloud anyway?

I also detest constantly being asked if I want pictures sent to my mobile phone. I don't, thanks, and being asked about it every five minutes is wearing, to be honest.

I don't like it when girls rub their thigh or belly as though they were rubbing their clit. All it does is drive home what a squalid, censorious land we live in: a sane society would not censor someone pleasuring themselves.

(And good on those girls who manage to turn these "rules" to advantage, or, best of all, ignore them completely.)

Some tips for the cameramen. People are trying to wank. You don't know what they want to see. Some might want boobs, others legs... by going in for a close up, the cameraman excludes all the other bits of the girl which many of us want to see. keep close ups to a minimum. There's nothing worse than when the camera goes in for a close up and then the girl changes position. It seems sensible to me that the thing to do in that case is to zoom out, but no, if m'laddo's gone in for a close up of the tits and the girl moves, he'll just try and shakily stay in the general area and hope he catches something worthwhile. Which never happens.

The best camerawork, it seems to me, is unobtrusive. Lolly Badcock was on BangBabes last night (giving, I have to say, a truly exceptional performance even for her) and the cameraman stayed with her pretty well. At one point she was kneeling and he must have been standing over her, and the effect was fantastic.

Constant camera motion and zooming, otoh, should be severely punished.
04-10-2009 22:34
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

babes = donna duke , the newer megan, geri oh and donna duke

sets = the annoying purple set

the laziness of some of the girls.

thats it
04-10-2009 22:52
Ali Bongo Offline
Apprentice Poster

I don't like the current mania for getting "naked" on Elite and sometimes Bangbabes. Like, what is the f***ing point? You know as soon as a girl gets her knickers off, you're just going to get sideways on views and other. Call me a perv, but I would much rather see a gusset (the smaller/thinner the better Wink) than the top half of somebody's bottom.

So, until they change the rules, girls, please keep them on!

If anyone disagrees with me, check out Juliet next time she's on Club Paradiso - that should change your mind.
01-11-2009 03:26
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(01-11-2009 03:26 )Ali Bongo Wrote:  I don't like the current mania for getting "naked" on Elite and sometimes Bangbabes. Like, what is the f***ing point? You know as soon as a girl gets her knickers off, you're just going to get sideways on views and other. Call me a perv, but I would much rather see a gusset (the smaller/thinner the better Wink) than the top half of somebody's bottom.

So, until they change the rules, girls, please keep them on!

If anyone disagrees with me, check out Juliet next time she's on Club Paradiso - that should change your mind.

A-fucking-men!! I couldn't agree more. It's far better that they keep their knickers on and give us some great crotch rubbing/hands down knicker action. As you say, as soon as they come off you know you'll be getting jack shit.

What do I hate? How long have you all got?

Vikki Thomas and Michelle Thorne on days. Nothing personal, but they're unbelievably dull and I really fail to see why they get so much airtime.

Paige's 'I'm not really shy and timid, I'm actually quite filthly' attitude when she's on the mic. It comes across as so phoney and contrived.

Content inconsistency. I know these shows have a hard time interpreting Ofcom's rules, but one night we get prolonged close-ups of vigourous pussy rubbing, both over and under the knickers, and then the next the girls aren't allowed to go within two feet of their pussy.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2009 03:38 by StanTheMan.)
01-11-2009 03:38
Thread Closed