Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

What You Don't Like - Sets, Graphics ETC

sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

RE: What You Don't Like - Sets, Babes ETC
Fake girl callers on Babestation,who go on for years when im trying to callannoyed
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2009 02:46 by sonofapaddy.)
03-12-2009 02:22
Find all posts by this user
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

Yvette. I find her so loud and bolshy. I am really not understanding how she is put on a pedastal to the likes of jessicaj, cleo by so many callers.
03-12-2009 02:32
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

channel 910., where they judge men's cocks I find that part of the show cringe making.
03-12-2009 02:33
schmoo Away
Master Poster

(27-11-2009 02:22 )killyourself Wrote:  
(21-11-2009 21:03 )schmoo Wrote:  [quote='schmoo' pid='222314' dateline='1252947709']

10. Daytime girls wearing as close to what night show girls would wear & trying to act accordingly (eg. constant gyrating of Lynsey (The Pad) & Michelle (Elite)). I like the day shows (well, i did) to get away from this. If i want this, i know i can see it on the night shows. Bugs me. If i did like this.. it must get so boring - they do it ALL day long.

Outfits like this?

These kind of outfits have put me right off watching dayshows.Even Cara Brett now only wears undies in the daytime and when was the last time we saw Danica or Holly James in a dress?

Yes. I know some of us like this, but i really don't.
03-12-2009 14:03
DanVox Offline
Senior Poster

Really really bright lighting. And garishly plain bright sets. Almost like dentists studios (but without the drilling).

I don't like it too bright. There's a reason I don't come out until after dark.
19-12-2009 00:44
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

All the channels are guilty at the moment of too much repetition.Lovely as most of these girls are it would be nice to have a change.All the channels have pretty much repeated all the girls several nights running over the last week or so.I know it's xmas but surely someone different could be found for some of the shifts.I completely understand that there seems to be an almost complete lack of new talent on the channels but some of the girls have been doing 2 or 3 nights in a row.Bearing in mind that cellcast and Bangbabes have pretty much swapped their girls with eachother that is pretty boring.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
23-12-2009 13:50
Neil-B-Art Offline
Daryl's Neil

I love Bsxtra but heres some faults n stuff I dislike.

1. The same guys repeatedly sending their pics into bsxtra asking what the girls think knowing full well what they're gonna say. Do us a favour and don't send one in.
2. Guys who text in convinced that their fav babe is actually their girlfriend and wants to marry them. Then text in saying why havent you replied to me. The word Stalker comes to mind.
3. Phones on bsxtra, now theres only a short break for texts n pics then full screen phones for ages, I love watching Daryl n Jodie presenting, thats what the show is meant to be.
4. No Bsxtra live stream, I'd love to be able to watch online early so I have a good chance of ma texts getting thru etc. I got sky at home but mi dad watches telly till bout 12 am, and at work it's freeview so 1 am.

Daryl~Jodie~Ella~Alex~Megan~Reede
My Art Group On Facebook
Bryci Miller Hottest Solo Girl Ever!!!!!
23-12-2009 14:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Neil-B-Art Offline
Daryl's Neil

Babewise I really don't like Yvette as she's far to noisy and doesnt shut up, me and my friends call her Fog horn lol.
And Jada is soooooooooooo boring to listen to...
Sorry for their fans but if I could ditch 2 girls it would be them...I like all the rest.

Daryl~Jodie~Ella~Alex~Megan~Reede
My Art Group On Facebook
Bryci Miller Hottest Solo Girl Ever!!!!!
23-12-2009 14:35
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Charlemagne Offline

I like fair skinned girls, I love ebony skinned babes, I have no problem with a girls colour... except I hate it when the girls have gone overboard with the tan spray.

There are a couple of my favourites who appear on the shows but I'm finding them a big turn off because they are orange in colour. Too many shades of David Dickinson and Dale Winton
30-04-2014 13:04
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

personally i like tanned babes my favourites tanned babes are Tori Lee, Lynsey Atkinson, Lacey Lorenzo, Abbee Kimberly, Charlie Monaco i think they use sunbeds not tan spay, just a shame most of them are not on the babe channels anymore, michelle keegan should join the babeshows when she leaves corrie Smile
(This post was last modified: 30-04-2014 18:39 by Joey 27.)
30-04-2014 18:39
Thread Closed