babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

Lexi

mrben Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Lexi
on again today looking just pure perfection. i'm sure if she were on more this thread would be a lot longer than 4 measly pages. stunning babe & a top performer on the phone. & again pleeeeease come back on nights even just for 1 show.
25-08-2010 15:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Lexi is on Fone Girls today, looking gorgeous as ever. She's wearing a black top with black leather hotpants and those sexy legs are uncovered and on display.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
08-09-2010 13:05
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Phwoar! Lovin' this second outfit. She's so underrated, but it's great to she her back on our screens. Cool Now then, time to see where Ellie has disappeared too. bladewave
08-09-2010 15:46
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

Lexi was incredible today, I had to give Alice Goodwin the boot.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
09-09-2010 01:05
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Lexi is back on today and looking gorgeous as ever. She's wearing a sexy red satin lingerie set with red stockings and no shoes Smile. Her hair and makeup look great, and it's fantastic to see her making more regular appearances.

Edit: She is actually wearing shoes, but they're outrageous clear heeled stripper shoes, so that's okay with me. Smile

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2010 13:22 by iloveMegan.)
21-09-2010 11:14
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Lexi is on today, wearing her black leather hotpants with a shiny black biker top and thigh high boots (with clear heels!). Looking gorgeous as always, putting on a good show so far.

27-09-2010 09:14
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Lexi looks stunning today wearing her black leather top, which she has had to leave open as she kept bursting out of it, with some very sexy silver hotpants. Think it's safe to say (fingers crossed anyway) that she is a regular daygirl now, and I think one of TVX's best.

11-10-2010 13:35
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

I did ask her about doing the nighttime show again, but she mentioned something about lap dancing. I guess she earns more lap dancing than she does on these shows. Still, if she has some spare time on her hands, then a return to the nighttime show would certainly be appreciated. Wink
11-10-2010 13:54
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Lexi on again this morning, giving LouiseK a run for her money, very underrated, sexy, pretty girl, but maybe lacking in commitment to the shows.......not the "day job" presumably, maybe she works the clubs with LouiseK & the babe shows top up the income; her appearances, seem to be few & far between, unlike LouiseK, which is a pity 'cos she is one of my favourites.BlushHeart

12-10-2010 10:57
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Lexi is looking gorgeous once again, wearing a nice red lingerie set with red fishnets. She has been on more often recently, about three times a week for the past few weeks. Hope this continues, she is stunning and lovely to talk to. She's pretty good for a dtw too.

12-10-2010 13:03

Click here to watch Babestation TV