Junior Poster

RE: Other Daytime TV, in pictures...
cheers mate
08-08-2010 19:05
Find all posts by this user
Gar28 Offline
Senior Poster

Great post sir...Loved the american girls.

(08-08-2010 00:49 )Forum Style Wrote:  Bit of an odd one to place in my threads but this will do ... a short video of Kelli (from Happy Hour Girls) covering the transitional 'night to day' shift before Chat Cafe started. No nudity but very touchy/feely. More from her in my other "Other" thread later (if you see what I mean)...
09-08-2010 03:40
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

Next video features Layla on Space Party (before it switched to days and became The Chat)...

Layla Space Party.wmv
Duration: 12m 04s. File size: 166mb. Ratio: 4:3.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2bimlsl9dsbx4bd

Reference caps:

[Image: layla_sp1_thumb.jpg] [Image: layla_sp2_thumb.jpg] [Image: layla_sp3_thumb.jpg]

Free Adult Image Host - ImageChunk.com
19-08-2010 01:10
rjack11 Offline
Senior Poster

Many thanks once again to forum style
19-08-2010 21:24
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks for this thread FS, it brings back a few memories. I remember Fernanda on Early Bird pre-boob job and I remember Elle on the short lived Den and thinking 'Who is she? She needs to be on a better channel'. Had some good calls with Abbee on The Den though. She was a bit odd but wasn't above a bit of innuendo and daytime filth.

I don't suppose you have any more caps of Bang Babes dayshows before it even became The Pad? They had Ashley on a couch every weekend and during the week there was babes like Hazel, Daryl, Holly James, Laura J, Alex, Asia, Vikki V, Victoria, Donna Duke etc. doing Office Babe, Hospital Babe and then other shows like the Honey Comb or whatever. These shows were even allowed full on dirty talk for a while which is when I got into the channels, around autumn 2006, but by the winter the dirty talk was banned. The old Early Bird used to only be a bedtime set with the girls in pyjamas.

Then as those shows started to evolve and Vikki Thomas turned up, we got ShowOffUK which led to some extremely cringeworthy moments but it was good seeing and interacting with great presenters like Vikki, Asia and a girl called Kat who wasn't on for very long but was gorgeous.

Eventually that morphed into The Pad and the rest is history.
19-08-2010 21:53
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

cheers thats a good 1

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
20-08-2010 11:46
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

(19-08-2010 21:53 )Scotsman Wrote:  I don't suppose you have any more caps of Bang Babes dayshows before it even became The Pad?

Seeing as my threads are (roughly) in chronology, probably not. But thanks for the history lesson, it sounds like it was good stuff.

I thought I'd have more Chat Back daytime stuff than it seems. It'll probably just end up being 3 or 4 videos, not the dominant channel I expected for this thread at this point. Anyway, first up; April...

April Chat Back Daytime1.wmv
Duration: 12m 29s. File size: 150mb. Ratio: 4:3.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P9UQYLFC

Reference caps:

[Image: april_cbd1_thumb.jpg] [Image: april_cbd2_thumb.jpg] [Image: april_cbd3_thumb.jpg]

Free Adult Image Host - ImageChunk.com
21-08-2010 01:03
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

A source of annoyance for me in the following video post, for two different reasons. Firstly because I'd wanted to get a lot more of Marianne on The Pad (or on any channel really) and secondly because most of what I recorded was unpostable. So I'm left with this, one really good clip (where she looks amazing) and two others that are just about worth posting (which I've not capped either). If anyone wants me, I'll be sulking in my trailer...

Marianne The Pad.wmv
Duration: 6m 45s. File size: 85mb. Ratio: 4:3.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ODFXEXQN

Reference caps:

[Image: marianne_pad1_thumb.jpg] [Image: marianne_pad2_thumb.jpg] [Image: marianne_pad3_thumb.jpg]

Free Image Hosting - ImageChunk.com
27-08-2010 00:29
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

Most of the requests I get for daytime videos thesedays seem to centre around the more recent recordings I have made and subsequently capped in the presenters' own threads. So, to get to that footage sooner, I've decided to blitz the older VHS posts over the next few weeks. And I'll group them together by channel, as opposed to in chronology. It's easier that way. First up, the remaining videos from Chat Back...

April Chat Back Daytime2.wmv
Duration: 9m 00s. File size: 119mb. Ratio: 4:3.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CXPSKMI2

Reference caps:

[Image: april_cb07_thumb.jpg] [Image: april_cb08_thumb.jpg] [Image: april_cb09_thumb.jpg]

Jessica Chat Back Daytime.wmv
Duration: 9m 48s. File size: 119mb. Ratio: 16:9.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PMI1D7CY

Reference caps:

[Image: jessica_cb01_thumb.jpg] [Image: jessica_cb02_thumb.jpg] [Image: jessica_cb03_thumb.jpg]

Various Chat Back Daytime
Duration: 7m 40s. File size: 99mb. Ratio: 16:9.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1ROWYDGK

Reference caps:

[Image: chat_back_01_thumb.jpg] [Image: chat_back_02_thumb.jpg] [Image: chat_back_03_thumb.jpg]

Image Hosting Provided By: ImageChunk
05-10-2010 05:30
chimp12 Offline
Banned

good vids, can you possibly post more jessica vids from her time in chatback. thanks
06-10-2010 22:57
Thread Closed