babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.16 Average

Toya Carlos - Chat & Discussion

iluvukbabes Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Toya Carlos - Chat & Discussion
Girl Toya needs to Sort her hair style out man, She looked outstanding Seductive with Straight short hair,guess she had made everyone horny during that show. Don't know Y she had to go back to her normal hair style which Sucks.
Toya+Straight hair= Bang Bang baby

My Blood's Down Stream & My Cock's Up Streams...B(.)v(.)Be's Rock
24-12-2009 03:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Toya Carlos Offline
Junior Poster

(24-12-2009 03:37 )iluvukbabes Wrote:  Girl Toya needs to Sort her hair style out man, She looked outstanding Seductive with Straight short hair,guess she had made everyone horny during that show. Don't know Y she had to go back to her normal hair style which Sucks.

Thanks!!!Surprised Well the reason I have gone bak to curly hair is because that IS my natural hair...My dad is Jamaican hence the hair.....sorry if that upsets u!!!!laugh
24-12-2009 17:47
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

(24-12-2009 17:47 )Toya Carlos Wrote:  
(24-12-2009 03:37 )iluvukbabes Wrote:  Girl Toya needs to Sort her hair style out man, She looked outstanding Seductive with Straight short hair,guess she had made everyone horny during that show. Don't know Y she had to go back to her normal hair style which Sucks.

Thanks!!!Surprised Well the reason I have gone bak to curly hair is because that IS my natural hair...My dad is Jamaican hence the hair.....sorry if that upsets u!!!!laugh

Don't listen to him, Toya: Natural or straight your hair - and you - always look gorgeous!Heart
24-12-2009 18:51
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

If curly hair upset you then thats sad

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
25-12-2009 14:43
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shinobi86 Offline
Dexter

The straight hair did look awesome. But im happy to watch the curly haired beauty

Men love pussy but don't want to be pussies, women hate cock but always act like cocks
26-12-2009 17:56
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CARRYUAWAY Offline
Apprentice Poster

Toya looking exceptional in her pink dress this evening. Didn't think it was possible for her to wow any more than she usually does but, phew!! (PS - you don't need to keep pulling it down Toya Wink )
29-12-2009 19:50
masshypnosis Offline
Banned

straight hair didn't suit her and sorry to say but it looked like a wig. She has beautiful natural hair and I don't understand why women like extensions and stuff because to be honest it looks like horse hair.
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2009 01:44 by masshypnosis.)
30-12-2009 01:42
shinobi86 Offline
Dexter

Thats some mighty fine horse hair going on there then

Men love pussy but don't want to be pussies, women hate cock but always act like cocks
30-12-2009 02:41
iluvukbabes Offline
Junior Poster

(24-12-2009 17:47 )Toya Carlos Wrote:  

Its juz da thing on that day ur looks were out of this world bbeek,I know thats ur natural hair is curly, but haven't people complimented when u've straight'd ur hair.

Take Care,
Luv,
Mr.I

My Blood's Down Stream & My Cock's Up Streams...B(.)v(.)Be's Rock
30-12-2009 03:17
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

I'd love to see her on nights

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
30-12-2009 16:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV