babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average

Dani O'neal no longer 1st lady of lateshows?

arvod1 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Dani O'neal no longer 1st lady of lateshows?
Is it just me or does Dani O'neal perform as if shes in shackles these days, she looks like shes being oppressed by someone or a particular organisation we all hate. i mean damn what happened to the wild girl that was pushing the boundaries every show and deliberatly having those notorious wardrobe errors lol, these days we can hardly get a doggy shot. as far as im concerned shes falling behind and playing second fiddle to other birds like Amanda Rendall and Tiffany (aka stephanie chambers) repectively.

Those who agree, feel free to have rant. Those who disagree, let it be known and let us know who you think is queen B of the late shows.

Arvod1.

---------------------------------

Damn can i at least get a shot of the taco!!!!
15-11-2008 05:50
Find all posts by this user
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

RE: Dani O'neal no longer 1st lady of lateshows?
To be honest theres better on the other channels these days, i gave up on Babestation a long time ago. Bang Babes with the likes of Jennifer and Dionne for example and TVX with Georgie and Crystal.Yasmin for example are doing a better job. Even Babe World with the sexy Denni is better than Babestation most of the time or to even really go further Lori and Page clothed are better to look at than Babestation these days.

Now dont get me wrong the best thing about Babestation these days is without question Amanda and that for me is the only damage the station can do to other stations.
15-11-2008 11:56
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

By the way how i forget to add the great Babecast with the sexy Candy and Lolly Badcock i have no clue
15-11-2008 12:14
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I still love Babestation for a lot of their babes: Dionne, Tiffany, Jemma Jey, Charlie, Amanda, Megan, Rochelle, Donna and a couple of others but it seems some of the veterans there like two of my former fave babes Dani and Yvette just don't seem to try anymore, however gorgeous they still are.

Babecast is the best channel for me, there's never a babe on there I don't like. Lolly, Reede, Candy, Lilly, Daryl...they're all amazing and the lighting or whatever on that channel is always very flattering.

Bang Babes has some great babes too like Jennifer, Emily, Sasha and Candy but they've went downhill since the glory days of Asia, Victoria, Emily, Vikki V, Daryl, Holly James, Alex Adams etc.
15-11-2008 12:28
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

Babestation was the original,but over the last year or so they've lost their way...Dani was the wildest,but I agree she seems to be a little crowded out with the current girls that are there.....I think she might benifit from switching channels???
15-11-2008 12:28
cherryryder Offline
Gone

you may remember in other threads that im not a big fan of Dani, infact im not a fan at all! I do get disappointed when im flicking over the channels to see which hot babes are on and find Dani lying down doing that silly pouting...

I used to like her in the past not because of her looks but because she used to get dirty with the other girls (whether they liked it on not) but now she can't do that she has nothing to offer me..what can i say? im ruthless..

Theres way better looking girls on the shows, id say most are better looking than her as well as younger, something im sure she's aware of..
15-11-2008 20:50
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

cherryryder Wrote:I used to like her in the past not because of her looks but because she used to get dirty with the other girls (whether they liked it on not) but now she can't do that she has nothing to offer me..what can i say? im ruthless..

Theres way better looking girls on the shows, id say most are better looking than her as well as younger, something im sure she's aware of..

I bet Dani is still popular and still has plenty of admirers.
15-11-2008 20:56
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

aaron Wrote:
cherryryder Wrote:I used to like her in the past not because of her looks but because she used to get dirty with the other girls (whether they liked it on not) but now she can't do that she has nothing to offer me..what can i say? im ruthless..

Not me shes had her day, i've never really liked her, shes the only chick that makes me switch over.

That strange pouty thing she does is not sexy.

She should make way for at least 3 more sexier girls.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
15-11-2008 21:06
cherryryder Offline
Gone

mega79 Wrote:
aaron Wrote:

Not me shes had her day, i've never really liked her, shes the only chick that makes me switch over.

That strange pouty thing she does is not sexy.

She should make way for at least 3 more sexier girls.

lol, too true!

I remember making the point before that if i saw her on the street i wouldn't look twice!
15-11-2008 21:20
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

oh no shes on partygirls, thats ruined it for me, oh well at least theres boxing tonight.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
15-11-2008 21:42
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV