Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 2.53 Average

My Retirement!!!

chantelxx Offline
Chantel-Lane

Smile My Retirement!!!
Hello all, just wanted to tell everyone that I will retiring after 6 years from all the babe channels as I am going back to uni to do my degree!

A big big thankyou to all of you who have supported me and made me smile on Tantalise tv, Sportxxx, Babestar, House of fun, Babeworld , Sex station tv and TVX.
Also a big thank you to all the lovely girls who I have been lucky enough to work with in that time.

I will be doing a couple of shows before the end of Sept so make sure you give me a call before I finally hang my earpiece up forever!!

Good luck to all of you and I hope you get everything in life that you wish for :)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chantel Lane xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
18-09-2009 00:22
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
chantelxx Offline
Chantel-Lane

RE: My Retirement!!!
I feel really sad now :-(
18-09-2009 00:32
rover Offline

Dont feel sad chantel just go out and enjoy life good luck with your degree. Smile

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
18-09-2009 00:35
Find all posts by this user
firekind Offline

good for you chantel. you will do well with whatever your degree is.
18-09-2009 01:08
FinalNova Offline
Lé Serpent Rougé

Bless.. You've Done Great!

Love You & Hope You Do Well. Smile

As thick as you like them and built with ridges deep enough
to carry the maximum load of our unique full on flavours!
I like McCoys
18-09-2009 01:13
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

(18-09-2009 00:22 )chantelxx Wrote:  Hello all, just wanted to tell everyone that I will retiring after 6 years from all the babe channels as I am going back to uni to do my degree!

A big big thankyou to all of you who have supported me and made me smile on Tantalise tv, Sportxxx, Babestar, House of fun, Babeworld , Sex station tv and TVX.
Also a big thank you to all the lovely girls who I have been lucky enough to work with in that time.

I will be doing a couple of shows before the end of Sept so make sure you give me a call before I finally hang my earpiece up forever!!

Good luck to all of you and I hope you get everything in life that you wish for :)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You will be sadly missed chantel, good luck with your degree and what ever you choose to do after you finish, wishing you a bright future Smile

kalel

x x x

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
18-09-2009 01:59
KELMANN Offline
Apprentice Poster

Many many thanx Chantel, you are young, beautiful, you can rule the world babe, go get em. Thanx for some great entertainment, you glide!
18-09-2009 02:22
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

Good luck with the degree babe & thanks for all the memories...your legacy is assured.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
18-09-2009 02:30
SOOPSOOP Offline
Banned

You was one of the first girls I saw having got sky. You, jade, summer lee in what looked an house or home with a settee and bannister.
18-09-2009 02:33
SparkieXXX Offline
Me Tarzan, She Jane...

(18-09-2009 00:22 )chantelxx Wrote:  Hello all, just wanted to tell everyone that I will retiring after 6 years from all the babe channels as I am going back to uni to do my degree!

Don't go Chantel. University's a terrible place - snotty students all broke. You could still do a few nites per month - think of all the books you can buyBig Grin
18-09-2009 06:30
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV