Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average

High Definition

mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

High Definition
Does anyone have it and does it make much of a difference when you are watching the babe channels?
21-09-2009 19:29
Find all posts by this user
ilovekate08 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: High Definition
Only if it is broadcast in hd.
21-09-2009 19:31
BriWizzle Offline
Posting Machine

The babe channels are not broadcast in HD, so I don't think it does make a difference, whether you've got a HDTV or not...
21-09-2009 19:32
doggie12 Offline
jedi master

None of the babeshows have a hd channel, so the picture is the same as normal sky picture imo. The channels that do have hd are brilliant, you dont realise how bad normal sky picture is until you have skyhd, espiecially the sport channels. Just got to hope that some babe channels get broadcast in hd in the future.

rules yoda does
21-09-2009 19:41
SashasMan Offline
Senior Poster

IM getting HD on friday dont think it makes a difference

think some girls are against HD due the fact it shows all there imperfections lol

My glass is always half full it just needs filling up

Sasha s my one true valentine
Denni Tayla's offical onscreen nighttime husband
Chloe Ps Official onscreen husband
Sophies Star
21-09-2009 20:10
Richq Offline

Whilst none of the babe channels are broadcasting in HD I definitely noticed a difference when I upgraded to my HD box and telly. And it wasn't positive in all cases!

The box and the TV both have upscaling technology which improves the picture - or so the theory goes. In the cases where the channels shoot with good quality cameras (though still only broadcast in SD) the jump in quality is noticeable and though it's still nowhere near HD it looks pretty good. A bit like watching a decent DVD upscaled - good but rarely as impressive as a Blu Ray.

However the ropier channels look even worse blown up on a bigger HD screen and no amount of upscaling tech can improve the image quality of some of these channels. In a couple of cases they are at times unwatchable - but to be fair I had much the same opinion when watching them on an old fashioned CRT standard definintion telly.
14-10-2009 18:57
Mister_Gee Offline
Club Paradiso

What Richq and SashasMan say are true.

The babe channels can't afford to broadcast in HD. If your having issues with the HD upscailing on your TV and the pictures look worse than they did on your old SD telly then you should be able to turn the HD upscailing off (RTFM [Read the Flipping Manual] for how to do this).

SashasMan you may have said that in Jest, but HD requires different Lighting and higher standards of Hair and Make-up which, in my humble experience, most babe show's don't have.

So don't get excited about the babe show's going HD anytime soon, although Heroes looks AWESOME!

:-)

http://www.clubparadiso.tv
15-10-2009 20:11
jungleboy Offline
mocfo era tihs

Why don't these billionaire football club owners just by a share in these companies so that we can see them in hd lol That would be superb!

"Insert funny comment here"
15-10-2009 20:20
Mister_Gee Offline
Club Paradiso

(15-10-2009 20:20 )jungleboy Wrote:  Why don't these billionaire football club owners just by a share in these companies so that we can see them in hd lol That would be superb!

Why would a footballer PAY for hot babes, when they get them for free.... damned footballers.

G

http://www.clubparadiso.tv
15-10-2009 20:25
Thread Closed