Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.95 Average

Video files

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Video files
I have tried to upload a very short video clip of a Donna Nip slip on Partygirls from last Friday 14Nov.
It is in .mpg format, only about 2MB but I get a message saying that this type of file is not allowed.
What type of video files are allowed. I can convert it to another format if that will upload.
I can upload .jpg picture files ok.
16-11-2008 16:25
Find all posts by this user
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

RE: Video files
TheWatcher Wrote:I have tried to upload a very short video clip of a Donna Nip slip on Partygirls from last Friday 14Nov.
It is in .mpg format, only about 2MB but I get a message saying that this type of file is not allowed.
What type of video files are allowed. I can convert it to another format if that will upload.

try avi, works for me.
16-11-2008 17:30
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

TheWatcher Wrote:I have tried to upload a very short video clip of a Donna Nip slip on Partygirls from last Friday 14Nov.

What were you uploading it with rapidshare or megaupload

Yesterday i coudn't upload anything for some reason but today it's working great. I'm uploading Bonnie Simon's TVX nudes Smile
16-11-2008 17:58
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

smcgill1888 Wrote:

try avi, works for me.

I converted the file to .avi ok but I still get the message :-
"The type of file that you attached is not allowed. Please remove the attachment or choose a different type."
16-11-2008 18:16
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Ass2Cam Wrote:

What were you uploading it with rapidshare or megaupload

Yesterday i coudn't upload anything for some reason but today it's working great. I'm uploading Bonnie Simon's TVX nudes Smile

I just tried to attach it. I do not know how to upload to rapidshare or megaupload.
16-11-2008 18:18
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

TheWatcher Wrote:I just tried to attach it. I do not know how to upload to rapidshare or megaupload.

You need to upload to a host such as Rapidshare or Megaupload. If you're not a member of either I'd suggest Megaupload.

Simply go here http://www.megaupload.com/ click on 'choose file' (its somewhere on the screen in amongst everything else) and locate the file on your PC. Then simply click the orange button labelled 'Send'.

A 2 MB file won't take too long to upload (upload speed is usually 1/10th of your download speed). Once its uploaded, you'll see a URL on the screen (something like http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E1GKHFK).

Then, simply copy and paste the link into your forum message - that's the link for people to download your video.

Good luck - look forward to the Donna slip Smile

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
16-11-2008 19:47
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

skateguy Wrote:
TheWatcher Wrote:I just tried to attach it. I do not know how to upload to rapidshare or megaupload.

You need to upload to a host such as Rapidshare or Megaupload. If you're not a member of either I'd suggest Megaupload.

Simply go here http://www.megaupload.com/ click on 'choose file' (its somewhere on the screen in amongst everything else) and locate the file on your PC. Then simply click the orange button labelled 'Send'.

A 2 MB file won't take too long to upload (upload speed is usually 1/10th of your download speed). Once its uploaded, you'll see a URL on the screen (something like http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E1GKHFK).

Then, simply copy and paste the link into your forum message - that's the link for people to download your video.

Thanks, I will try that tomorrow from my main computer. I do not have the clip on this laptop anyway.
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2008 20:44 by TheWatcher.)
16-11-2008 20:40
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

TheWatcher Wrote:
skateguy Wrote:

Thanks, I will try that tomorrow from my main computer. I do not have the clip on this laptop anyway.

Here it is at last.
I have also attached an earlier screenshot of Donna Duke since her head was not in camera in the video clip.

Nip slip clip from Freeview Partygirls 14 Nov 08 is at
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MFP8BAA6
17-11-2008 11:06
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV