Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

An invitation...

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: An invitation...
will be watching the first few nights to see what it is like and hope it goes well

Piper Niven Superfan
27-09-2009 11:09
Find all posts by this user
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(26-09-2009 22:48 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(26-09-2009 21:15 )Tintin Wrote:  I Hope they get Sasha Big Grin

Really? Personally I'm sick of seeing the same old faces. That's the aspect of Live960 I like most - all the new faces. When these channels trot out the same old models, it takes away from it feeling like a new channel for me.

Well said mate.New blood is what we want.After all these babes will still look the same if they switch channels.Only difference will be a different channel number and phone number.So NEW BABES PLEASEBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
27-09-2009 11:35
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

i'm going to go out on a limb here and pronounce that club paradiso is my new favourite channel! if bob's taste in music is anything to go by it should be great. by the way bob, if you did get brix smith on the channel that would be a major coup! (the filly in the fall vid with the rickenbacker for anyone who didn't know) Smile
27-09-2009 12:33
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(27-09-2009 12:33 )beardedbob Wrote:  i'm going to go out on a limb here and pronounce that club paradiso is my new favourite channel! if bob's taste in music is anything to go by it should be great. by the way bob, if you did get brix smith on the channel that would be a major coup! (the filly in the fall vid with the rickenbacker for anyone who didn't know) Smile

Mate, Brix really hasn't aged too well. She was in some Sunday supplement or other the other week and let's just say she's not quite the same Brix as back then.

Huge, huge disappointment. Now I wonder what Wendy James is doing these days Smile
27-09-2009 13:18
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Well lymara of sexstation fame was supposed to be joining a new channel very soon and i for one will not be complaining about seeing that fine ass again
27-09-2009 15:46
irishlad30 Offline
Junior Poster

I can't wait that long. Roll on thursday whooo
27-09-2009 15:51
jockmcscott Offline

Girls of the club? I'm gonna go with Sammie Pennington, Angel Long, Ree Petra, Cindi Behr, Paige Ashley, French Chloe and Tammie Lee.

Can't wait til Thursday!
27-09-2009 16:48
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

As much as I love Ree Petra and Toni for example, I really hope this channel is all new talent and not another Elite that backs new girls (for night shows at least) until they get really big names like Elite did with Emily and then it's out the window with the new girls.
27-09-2009 17:48
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

(27-09-2009 17:48 )Scotsman Wrote:  As much as I love Ree Petra and Toni for example, I really hope this channel is all new talent and not another Elite that backs new girls (for night shows at least) until they get really big names like Elite did with Emily and then it's out the window with the new girls.
I'm with you on this......Here's hopin it's new talent Smile
27-09-2009 18:36
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(27-09-2009 17:48 )Scotsman Wrote:  As much as I love Ree Petra and Toni for example, I really hope this channel is all new talent and not another Elite that backs new girls (for night shows at least) until they get really big names like Elite did with Emily and then it's out the window with the new girls.

I think half the problem is that new girls either find it difficult doing dirty talk with starngers all night or realise that this line of work isn't really for them.

Would gues that was what happened at Elite. If they'd intended on using established girls at the outset they'd have brought them over from the word go. Guess it's quite difficult to get girls, invariably in their early 20's, to commit to 3 nights a week on these channels.

Have to be honest and say I find it hard to get that excited about new channels. At the end of the day, with Ofcom seemingly having a stranglehold on all the channels, it's not as if anybody is going to arrive doing anything too different to the rest in any case.

And with Elite forcing the others to up their game with girl on girl stuff, something that had largely been untouched before, there's not really anything left for any new channel to exploit to be a bit different.
27-09-2009 18:53
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV