Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

An invitation...

Digital Dave Away
Retired

RE: An invitation...
I think there's some rewriting of history going on here. The comments I've emboldened below are actually the exact opposite of what happened. Most of Elite's girls, in the early days and to a certain extent now, were poached from Bang Babes. They were not new faces. It made it even worse that they were mostly from the same rival channel, rather than poaching girls from a range of sources.

That's why Jamie got stick on this forum and eventually flounced off in a huff calling us all 'gits'. I and others remarked that he had been lazy by not taking the time to find new talent.

Ideally a sensible approach is to introduce new talent early so that a new channel feels genuinely different and not just a rehash, but underpinned with some experienced and popular models so that you know you'll be able to deliver to the viewers and generate revenue from the word go.

I'm confident that Senor Roberto Paradiso has this well under control Wink

(27-09-2009 18:53 )MARCCE Wrote:  
(27-09-2009 17:48 )Scotsman Wrote:  As much as I love Ree Petra and Toni for example, I really hope this channel is all new talent and not another Elite that backs new girls (for night shows at least) until they get really big names like Elite did with Emily and then it's out the window with the new girls.

I think half the problem is that new girls either find it difficult doing dirty talk with starngers all night or realise that this line of work isn't really for them.

Would gues that was what happened at Elite. If they'd intended on using established girls at the outset they'd have brought them over from the word go. Guess it's quite difficult to get girls, invariably in their early 20's, to commit to 3 nights a week on these channels.

Have to be honest and say I find it hard to get that excited about new channels. At the end of the day, with Ofcom seemingly having a stranglehold on all the channels, it's not as if anybody is going to arrive doing anything too different to the rest in any case.

And with Elite forcing the others to up their game with girl on girl stuff, something that had largely been untouched before, there's not really anything left for any new channel to exploit to be a bit different.
27-09-2009 20:05
Find all posts by this user
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

I am looking forward to Thursday, I hope the show lives up to the hype as Elite TV really didn't despite promising much.
27-09-2009 21:22
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I didn't say they were brand new girls, I said they were new girls to night shows. The girls they brought in at first were relatively new to the night shows and certainly weren't established, with only a couple of night shifts each like Tommie Jo, Carmen Terrell and later on Anna Lovato. Gemma Massey, as far as I know, didn't do any babe shows before Elite, as is the case with some of their day girls like Cara and Sam (again, as far as I know, I could be wrong).

The only established girls they had in their early days were Dionne Daniels, Alexa Heart and Hazel (unless you want to count Natalie Heck's five minutes) and even then Alexa and Dionne are relatively fresh. It wasn't until later that the likes of Emily, Anastasia, Delta etc. started showing up.
(This post was last modified: 27-09-2009 22:10 by Scotsman.)
27-09-2009 22:10
stevesworld Offline
Aahh Yeah

I for one LOVE new channels, I am watching 960 now (Tiffany, never seen her before, 7 out of ten and my favorite white cotton knickers), and this channel has been a revelation of late. A bit hit and miss still with my taste in talent (and their performance skills), but the picture quality has improved dramatically and they're not shy with the close ups, not to mention the amount of slips and the "no-rules hour" backalong.

So bring it on Bob ! We are all hungry for a bit of launch week madness.
I'm keeping Thursday night free, and I'll bet that you will have an awful lot of people tuning in.
Woo who !

Dirty Girls Masturbating * Nice Girls Masturbating + NEW CLIPS * Girls Gone Wild * Renee Richards vids *
28-09-2009 02:19
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

(28-09-2009 02:19 )stevesworld Wrote:  I for one LOVE new channels, I am watching 960 now (Tiffany, never seen her before, 7 out of ten and my favorite white cotton knickers), and this channel has been a revelation of late. A bit hit and miss still with my taste in talent (and their performance skills), but the picture quality has improved dramatically and they're not shy with the close ups, not to mention the amount of slips and the "no-rules hour" backalong.

So bring it on Bob ! We are all hungry for a bit of launch week madness.
I'm keeping Thursday night free, and I'll bet that you will have an awful lot of people tuning in.
Woo who !

Much appreciated dear fellow. There is a mountain to climb this week in preparation for launch, but we shall prevail!

Manners cost nothing...
28-09-2009 10:31
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

Is tammie lee going to be on your new channel?

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
28-09-2009 13:42
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Forget whether or not you have fine 'fillies', to be honest....1 good looking girl is as pleasing on the eye as any other

What would stand your channel out from the rest would be if any of them actually have a personality and if the channel can actually manage to have some fun and interaction with the viewers/callers/customers/punters*

There are more than enough channels where you can merely phone up and listen to the same old lines ad nauseum from the same old girls doing the same old poses and the same old movements - all effectively morphing into clones of each other

Another channel exactly the same as all the rest (words at the moment are just that) aint really gonna hold much attention. Set yourself apart in the one way nobody else does. Connect with the viewers and you will rake it in, both in viewing numbers and subsequently callers and revenue.

If you don't and merely follow the same blueprint as all the rest (same channel, different name) then, in todays financial climate, enjoy it while it lasts....the novelty of something new always wears off fairly quick if it delivers little

Look no further than Elite....heralded as 'the best channel of them all' by many shortly after it started. Now those exact same people dismiss it as dull, boring and 'safe' - It's a fickle world

*delete as applicable....but your choice of word to describe this group of people will also be highly telling in how your channel is gonna be

28-09-2009 14:30
Soixante Smurf Offline
Junior Poster

I imagine it would probably also help if they didn't all source their sets from the same place...

ie the exact same sofa can be seen on The Pad, Elite and the Cellcast channels as well as the same locker set appearing on BangBabes and Babestation.
Oh, and the square bed with the strip lighting around the sides?...everywhere.

Somewhere there's a bloke with a job lot of "Babe channel furniture" making a mint.
28-09-2009 15:01
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

Excellent post, by Sooki. From Bob's posts, plus the name of the show and the graphics (a silver/white monogram-type logo of two intertwined women - looks a bit like the old Virgin Records logo! - circled and set on a black background) it would seem that Club Paradiso is going to work the gentleman's exclusive establishment angle, which is the one already basically being pedalled by Elite, Bang Babes to some extent (especially by its day component The Pad), and even, given its more modest resources, Hotel Voyeur.

I'm not sure we need a fourth channel trying to evoke images of guys in bespoke suits, lolling round quaffing aged single malts and puffing on cigars while girls, leaning towards the glam/brassy end of the presentational spectrum (boots, spike heels, fish-nets, suspenders, Can-Can girl tops, heavy make-up and fancy hair dos) rather than the sorely neglected 'natural' end (slips, bikinis and lots of bare shoulders, backs, legs and feet, simple hair and make-up) strut, pout, glower, tick off and talk tough. The sharp, hard end of the market is already being well catered for, IMO. A channel could make a serious killing by trying a softer, relaxed-vibe, pyjama party type approach – airy sets, light, neutral colours and presenters given free reign to be themselves in front of camera and on mic. They should be like mates having a giggle...who just happen to not be wearing very much Smile. The presenters will connect much more with callers and viewers if they're not being required to play roles. I think what I'm advocating in essence is 910's The Chat, converted into a full-screen evening show, with beds and things like bean bags, Twister mats and space hoppers replacing the desk.
28-09-2009 16:21
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(28-09-2009 16:21 )Addison Wrote:  Excellent post, by Sooki.....[edited]

I'd be good on a channel.....I'd be just as good behind the scenes having a say in the running of a channel as well Wink Big Grin Tongue Cool

Lol

28-09-2009 17:46
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV