preetiandpriya.com

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 2.72 Average

When Asian Babes removed the censored screen too early

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

When Asian Babes removed the censored screen too early
Ever since these 3G cam windows were introduced I've been wondering if the censored screen they put up when the girl is on a call might one day be taken down too early, and last night on Asian Babes it happened twice. The first time, I switched over a little too late and only caught her bare arse as she pulled her knickers up, but the second time I paid more attention and made sure I was there waiting in case the same thing happened. Sure enough, when the cencored screen was removed the girl was on all fours, arse to the camera and knickers around her ankles. She was spreading her arse cheeks, but it only lasted a matter of seconds before she realised (or was told) that she was back on air. I'm not sure who controls that censored graphic, but whoever it is didn't seem to be communicating with the 3G girl very well.

Oh, and in case you're wondering how I knew when the censored screen was going to be taken down, it's because there appears to be a set pattern. Firstly the screen is 'censored' whenever the girl is about to get rude for her 3G caller. This stays there for about three mintues. The censored screen is then replaced by a dating advert (essentially still doing the same job as the censored screen) which remains for about ten mintues. Then the censored screen is put back up, followed shortly by the return to the live feed.

Not that I've studied it.
27-09-2009 05:22
Find all posts by this user
theicon Offline
Junior Poster

RE: When Asian Babes removed the censored screen too early
any vid of this?
28-09-2009 20:03
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(28-09-2009 20:03 )theicon Wrote:  any vid of this?

Afraid not, theicon. Not from me at least. I wouldn't know how to get a recording from the tv onto my PC if my life depended on it. Maybe someone else caught it, but I'd have thought they'd have uploaded it by now if they had.

There's not much to see, really. Just a naked rear shot that lasts about 5 seconds.
(This post was last modified: 28-09-2009 22:14 by StanTheMan.)
28-09-2009 22:13
theicon Offline
Junior Poster

(28-09-2009 22:13 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(28-09-2009 20:03 )theicon Wrote:  any vid of this?

Afraid not, theicon. Not from me at least. I wouldn't know how to get a recording from the tv onto my PC if my life depended on it. Maybe someone else caught it, but I'd have thought they'd have uploaded it by now if they had.

There's not much to see, really. Just a naked rear shot that lasts about 5 seconds.

thanx for the reply
28-09-2009 22:46
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

I wish I'd never mentioned this now. Ever since, the pictue quality on the 3G window has been so bad it's actually unwatchable!
02-10-2009 19:22
dace Offline
Senior Poster

(02-10-2009 19:22 )StanTheMan Wrote:  I wish I'd never mentioned this now. Ever since, the pictue quality on the 3G window has been so bad it's actually unwatchable!

I find it stupidity of the highest order that they show the 3G calls on TV anyway
03-10-2009 10:56
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(03-10-2009 10:56 )dace Wrote:  
(02-10-2009 19:22 )StanTheMan Wrote:  I wish I'd never mentioned this now. Ever since, the pictue quality on the 3G window has been so bad it's actually unwatchable!

I find it stupidity of the highest order that they show the 3G calls on TV anyway

You do wonder why, don't you? But then you get the little accidents like the one that started this thread and it's not so bad Big Grin
03-10-2009 19:03
Hofmiester Offline
Junior Poster

(03-10-2009 10:56 )dace Wrote:  I find it stupidity of the highest order that they show the 3G calls on TV anyway

Why do you find it stupid? We just want to show you the goods before you buy. Its called a Shop Window. When it goes Censord, that when you can get the full deal. Now there are cynics out there who say "It dosent get any harder when it goes censord" - but as Stan has proved.... It does.

The other thing about the 3G service is its 2 way, the girls can see you - now try that with just your TV. Smile

Hofmiester

P.S Thanks for pointing out the issue Stan, we did discover that there was problem with the clock in the 3G studio... All fixed now, Sorry Sad
05-10-2009 05:08
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(05-10-2009 05:08 )Hofmiester Wrote:  P.S Thanks for pointing out the issue Stan, we did discover that there was problem with the clock in the 3G studio... All fixed now, Sorry Sad

DOH!!! Me and my big fucking gob!

Ah, well. Now that the cat's out of the bag, so to speak, I may as well post this that I prepared earlier and before I'd read your post, Hof.

I’m kind of hoping this thread doesn’t become too popular, and I did seriously consider not reporting on this, but I got that excited I just had to. I flicked over just before 02:30 and waited (I’ve now learnt that the 3G feed returns on every half-hour). As the ‘censored’ screen faded out, the camera was zoomed in close on the naked pussy of the girl laid there. She played for about 40-50 seconds before zooming out a little. Another girl was sat by her side, although this one was wearing her knickers. The naked girl remained lying there, legs akimbo, for about a further three minutes before someone realised what was happening and panic ensued.

I beg of you, Hof, keep your clocks unsyncronised. Pleeeeeease!!
06-10-2009 03:15
Hofmiester Offline
Junior Poster

(06-10-2009 03:15 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(05-10-2009 05:08 )Hofmiester Wrote:  P.S Thanks for pointing out the issue Stan, we did discover that there was problem with the clock in the 3G studio... All fixed now, Sorry Sad

DOH!!! Me and my big fucking gob!

Ah, well. Now that the cat's out of the bag, so to speak, I may as well post this that I prepared earlier and before I'd read your post, Hof.

I’m kind of hoping this thread doesn’t become too popular, and I did seriously consider not reporting on this, but I got that excited I just had to. I flicked over just before 02:30 and waited (I’ve now learnt that the 3G feed returns on every half-hour). As the ‘censored’ screen faded out, the camera was zoomed in close on the naked pussy of the girl laid there. She played for about 40-50 seconds before zooming out a little. Another girl was sat by her side, although this one was wearing her knickers. The naked girl remained lying there, legs akimbo, for about a further three minutes before someone realised what was happening and panic ensued.

I beg of you, Hof, keep your clocks unsyncronised. Pleeeeeease!!

Hey Stan one small glimmer of hope, the clocks in the UK go back an hour on the 24th of this month - imagine the havok i will have with the clocks that night, especialy as Thailand have no concept of summer time.

Just one small thought though... there are close to 50 people employed at Babeworld, Rent to be paid, Electricity Bills the size of the national deficit of a small country, fibre optic links, satalite capacity, let alone the huge sum we have to pay Mr Murdoch each year to be on his platform. Why dont you just use the 3G service or the website and pay to see what you want instead of trying to sneek a peek, and and at the same time help to fund the long term continuation of the service?

Just a thought Smile
06-10-2009 17:45
Thread Closed 

preetiandpriya.com