babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Georgie - Chat & Discussion

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Georgie - Chat & Discussion
and just a reminder. to georgie there is a report button on each post. if you find something particularly hurtful or offensive then you can just press that, say who you are and why your reporting it and the mods will remove it ...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
11-07-2010 16:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
paulm27 Offline
canadas best export to the uk

great to see you back on telly georgie, very beautiful lady :-)

unfortunately you'll always get idiots in life who think they are 100% perfect hence then believe they have the right to turn round and pick fault in someone else.my friends no one is perfect in this life.

some of the comments are pretty far out,as someone pointed out these girls are human they have feelings too.
georgie decided on a life change that being a boob job and its not for anyone to ridacule or mock i dont think so anyway.

i saw a few comments like she really didnt need to she was fine as she was,that is true but she decided she wanted a change so we respect that shes still the same person.

if someone dyes there hair do we turn round and say oh no shes a fucking minger ooooo wouldnt touch that with anyones, how would you feel if someone said that about you?

georgie im a big fan,you were the highlight of my monday afternoons :-) i look forward to seeing more of you on again soon i hope
12-07-2010 02:05
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kimosabi Offline
Junior Poster

I have yet to see georgie since her return [aside from the few caps that have been posted],

i was slightly shocked to read about her having work done, but as others have said, it is her body, her life and her descision
my only wish is that girls would not take to heart anything negative said on a forum, most nasty posts are made by sad trolls who have nothing better to do than insult people whilst spanking themselves into oblivion

i myself am not a lover of implants, but they do not change facial features, which was always one of georgies best. in the end, she is still georgie, thats all that matters.

i do wish that it would be made law that anybody more stupid than myself would be erradicated, hell, including me, i have my abusive moments, just not against girls, only trolls, twats, the religious and the stupid

anyhoo, time to tidy my place up, fecking sister comin round tomorrow...irritating slag, i hate trying to be domesticated [she doesnt count as a girl, she used to beat me up when i was 6 - 10, then she moved out]
12-07-2010 22:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV