Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Georgie - Chat & Discussion

Colin Ray Offline
And watta member! :)

RE: Georgie - Chat & Discussion
I hope not Sad

Last time she was on she said she'd back on the following Monday but it didn't happen. Nor this week either.
Shame!

Anyone from 960 to enlighten us?

Alaska is back!
29-03-2010 22:41
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrben Offline
Senior Poster

with teaseme tv recruiting, elite expanding & tvx re-branding, lets hope she pops up on one of these. 960 is a bit too alternative for georgie. she is a pure glam babe & should be on a top channel. my personal hope is that shes off getting a boob job before unveiling a magnificent night show career. i know many will disagree but its just my opinion so no backlash please. as long as we have this hot babe on on our screens more, she can take any form she wants. she cant fail to be sexy!
30-03-2010 01:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
georgie live960 Offline
Apprentice Poster

hey guys, just to let you all know Live 960 no longer want me working on there channel! not even an explanation!!!!
Its happened to a few ov the girls on there they have no respect for there girls obviously!!
hopefully you will be seeing me very soon guys, i will defo be keeping you all updated!!

GeorgieSmile
09-04-2010 20:03
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

^^^^ Really? Well, they certainly sound like a bunch of shits. [Image: smiley-angry039.gif] Oh well, thanks for the update, Georgie. Smile
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2010 20:25 by Chilly.)
09-04-2010 20:09
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(09-04-2010 20:03 )georgie live960 Wrote:  hey guys, just to let you all know Live 960 no longer want me working on there channel! not even an explanation!!!!
Its happened to a few ov the girls on there they have no respect for there girls obviously!!
hopefully you will be seeing me very soon guys, i will defo be keeping you all updated!!

GeorgieSmile

Really sorry to hear that news. It is no way to treat a person working for you but is seemingly rather typical of the management style of 960 at times. I am sure that you will move to another station that appreciates your work and treats you with at least a modicum of fairness. Good luck and don't let the bastards grind you down.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
09-04-2010 22:23
mrben Offline
Senior Poster

i'm sure another channel will pick u up if they have any sense. 960 clearly dont have any. u were their jewel in the crown but obviously they cant tell the difference between diamonds & rocks. like i always said, your too glam for 960. they seem a bit more alternative whilst you'd work better on one of the big 3. looking forward to your beautiful return wherever it may be & thanks for keeping us informed.
10-04-2010 04:54
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Sorry to hear that Georgie would love to see you on CP or Elite chick. Oh and if i was you id avoid the pad for me there's just to many good looking girls not that your not hot just think you would stand out more on CP or elite best a look babe
10-04-2010 14:23
Colin Ray Offline
And watta member! :)

I really wonder what's with the people at 960! They let their most attractive girl go, without a word.
Some of the creatures they've had on there look like they were rummaging in bins just before they came on air. I think it would be best left alone to die in a quiet corner somewhere.
Georgie, you were a great asset to them, I think they've just lost the plot.
Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get a far better deal elsewhere. I certainly hope so anyway Smile

Alaska is back!
11-04-2010 16:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kimosabi Offline
Junior Poster

well i couldnt care less which channel the lovely georgie finds work at, as long as we get to see her again, and she gets better treatment.

if it were a choice between her getting treated like this, or going cold turkey, well, cold turkey it be...
sorry to hear about the abysmal way in which they have conducted their business, hope you find somewhere much better

kimo
12-04-2010 09:43
georgie live960 Offline
Apprentice Poster

thank you guys all your messages of support mean alot!!
hopefully fingers crossed you all maybe seeing me again very soon!!!
georgieSmile
15-04-2010 09:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV