Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Georgie - Chat & Discussion

WellHeeled Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Georgie - Chat & Discussion
Great to see you back Georgie, you looked pretty dang hot today! Smile

I like my women the way I like my bank account...well heeled!

Opening the archives 2018:
Evelynn 14/08/10
Paige Green 25/08/10
Paige Green 26/08/10 Pt.I
Kitty Lea CRAZINESS *MUST SEE* & Paige Green 26/08/10 Pt.II
Lynsey Atkinson 26/11/09
Lynsey Atkinson 03/12/09
Lynsey Atkinson 14/01/10
Lynsey Atkinson 18/01/10
21-05-2010 00:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Colin Ray Offline
And watta member! :)

Thursdays are great!

Alaska is back!
27-05-2010 21:51
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Colin Ray Offline
And watta member! :)

Georgie's on - and I have the afternoon off! Woohoo!

Alaska is back!
03-06-2010 13:05
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrben Offline
Senior Poster

welcome back georgie. or is that the new & improved georgie? caught a glimpse of her before her break & could swear shes had some new additions added. it would explain her recent absence. i heard bluebird have been helping the girls go bigger so hopefully this means georgie will be a bluebird babe too. always loved georgie & my admiration is bound to grow if my eyes are correct. just beautiful babe. now all we need is some more revealing outfits.
24-06-2010 15:03
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(24-06-2010 15:03 )mrben Wrote:  welcome back georgie. or is that the new & improved georgie? caught a glimpse of her before her break & could swear shes had some new additions added.

A shame, and unnecessary in my opinion, if true. There should never be a correlation between 'progress' in this line of work and the acquisition of fake boobs. Many, many guys and girls prefer natural, modestly sized or even small breasts, on the basis that natural is natural and always trumps what can be contrived using surgery and implants, but the brainwashing standard line seems to be - inflate your chest and improve your work prospects. Once again I thank the Lord that I love legs the most, and the fact that they can't be messed about with in the same way. Anyway, 'rant' over! It really is terrific to see Georgie back on 960 (showing off those gorgeous bare legs Smile).
24-06-2010 18:12
mrben Offline
Senior Poster

fair points addison. i can respect & understand your point of view. the fake thing just seems to do it for me, tho i certainly dont discriminate. always loved georgie & plenty more natural babes. beauty is beauty after all. of course the decision should be 100% the lady in questions choice. lots of women prefer to have bigger boobs & regardless of social ills (which i agree it is), if it improves their personal confidence or professional aspirations & most important makes them happier then i have no problem enjoying the results. wrong as it may be the physical blueprint is a firm part of our society now. oh, & yes i have been brainwashed. sad but true.
24-06-2010 19:14
mogga Offline
Jess Lloyd lover

If she has, then she cant be my favorite! I liked Georgie because of her natural beauty, if she has been enhance then its ruined her.
26-06-2010 13:45
mrben Offline
Senior Poster

georgie is looking fantastic today, love the bikini. great to finally see a little more of this stunning babe. fingers crossed she'll eventually partake in some topless glam shoots. that would make my year. a top beauty!
01-07-2010 15:18
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(26-06-2010 13:45 )mogga Wrote:  If she has, then she cant be my favorite! I liked Georgie because of her natural beauty, if she has been enhance then its ruined her.

What do you mean 'if' HuhHuhHuhHuh

Just how bloody obvious do boob jobs have to be before people on here notice them???
01-07-2010 17:45
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(24-06-2010 15:03 )mrben Wrote:  i heard bluebird have been helping the girls go bigger...

Fucking typical!! Just confirms my suspicion that these poor girls are 'persuaded' to go under the knife by these fucking idiots pandering to the laddish mentality.

Thanks to 'somebody', Georgie is now terribly disfigured.
01-07-2010 17:49

Click here to watch Babestation TV