babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Georgie - Chat & Discussion

kellybellfan Offline
Kelly Bell Addict

RE: Georgie - Chat & Discussion
All I can say is Georgie is freaking amazing and no matter what the size of breasts she would still get it hard
01-07-2010 19:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(01-07-2010 19:08 )kellybellfan Wrote:  All I can say is Georgie is freaking amazing and no matter what the size of breasts she would still get it hard

Nothing to do with size - I love big norks. It's more to do with the fact that they now resemble up-turned tupperware bowls... and probably feel the same too.
01-07-2010 21:58
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Have to agree the boob job just looks ridiculous just looks so weird.

Its a major shame as she looked sensational b4 but when i watched today it just looked wrong.

I enjoyed the bits i watched though of her today looked beautiful and all though i hate the boob job it was there for all to see it has made her bit more naughtier in her gestures the way she was moving
01-07-2010 22:36
mogga Offline
Jess Lloyd lover

(01-07-2010 17:45 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(26-06-2010 13:45 )mogga Wrote:  If she has, then she cant be my favorite! I liked Georgie because of her natural beauty, if she has been enhance then its ruined her.

What do you mean 'if' HuhHuhHuhHuh

Just how bloody obvious do boob jobs have to be before people on here notice them???

I havent seen her since the op myself so i couldnt possibly comment hense the use of the word 'IF'
02-07-2010 10:27
kellybellfan Offline
Kelly Bell Addict

they're still a bit new I guess so they haven't had time to soften yet. But I think that she was defiantly quite naughty I have a clip for the bit of the show that I caught and she was really rubbing them alot, I wonder if she needs a hand with them now....
02-07-2010 19:44
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(02-07-2010 10:27 )mogga Wrote:  I havent seen her since the op myself so i couldnt possibly comment hense the use of the word 'IF'

Sorry, mogga, I was jumping to conclusions. It's just that an awful lot of posters here seem to have great difficulty spotting even the most obvious of boob jobs.
03-07-2010 18:52
mogga Offline
Jess Lloyd lover

They should probably put their glasses back on Stan!
05-07-2010 10:22
kellybellfan Offline
Kelly Bell Addict

say what you will but if she offered you herself on a plate you still would!
05-07-2010 19:14
kellybellfan Offline
Kelly Bell Addict

where was georgie today?
08-07-2010 20:40
Miss Ruby Summers Offline
Sassy Minx

OMGGG..... annoyedannoyedannoyed

Im sorry..well no im not...i just had to post something...
im actually in shock, and a lil bit umm upset??

i cant believe what some of you guys are writing on here.
Yes we are all entitled to our own opinions, but come on...some of you are taking the fucking PISS!!!!
Have you actually read what some of you guys have said.
Even i feel hurt after reading comments since she's had her boob job.
In this industry not everyone will like you or have there own say blah blah blah...

Look:::::

Thanks to 'somebody', Georgie is now terribly disfigured

It's more to do with the fact that they now resemble up-turned tupperware bowls... and probably feel the same too

the boob job just looks ridiculous just looks so weird

it just looked wrong.

If you really are human are u seriously telling me those comments/opinions that you so feel the need to share will the fucking forum wouldnt hurt someones feelings.

Imagine u altered something on your body...OR even if you didnt....and you had a group of people saying u its made you look disfigured, that apart of your body looks like tupperware bowls????
Are u actually MAD???

You guys are really so wrong.
I came in yesterday apparently Georgie was ILL. After reading this im thinking was she???
Would you still want to entertain when people are making Nasty Comments?? PErsonal ones???

MR.BEN- Whther he liked them or not which he does he said he's not here to discriminate... u can say whther u like them or not but to start refering to them as other things...and saying they look ridiculous and wrong do you know how damaging that can be to some people in this world???

For the record....If any1 notcied why do you think for a while i went back to just doing 1 day a week????? Not only some of the phone calls but just basty pointless comments on here...

Ohhh let me guess some bright spark is going to say:
We're all entitled to our own opionion Dannie (which i have already said you are)
If you cant handle or who ever else cant maybe you shldnt be here (well no if certian things like that didnt effect you at some point in time we wouldnt be human)

So guys spare those comments
Enjoy us girls why you can and when you can
maybe talk also talk about what ud like to seee not what you wldnt!!!

This isnt ago...but i feel im reading a thread of bullyish behaviour...like a pack of rats for god sake!!! Who's so WRONG now!!!!

TWITTER-@MISSRUBYSUMMERS
09-07-2010 17:57
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV