Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Celeste - Happy Hour Girls

Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

Celeste - Happy Hour Girls
Been keeping an eye out for her every since I read here about her tendancy to flash, but I haven't see her in ages. Anyone know if she's been pulled? Or even pictures or anything? Thanks.
17-11-2008 02:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Celeste - Happy Hour Girls
She hasn't been on the day shows either (I think). Perhaps she's just on holiday, or should I say vacation...

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
17-11-2008 02:08
cee Offline
Master Poster

skateguy Wrote:She hasn't been on the day shows either (I think). Perhaps she's just on holiday, or should I say vacation...

As far as I know she is doing the 3G, or at least she said she would mostly be on there from now on during her last show...

If you look at the little box in the right hand corner of the screen, it is a picture of her in a red dress of some sort...

I guess they thought she was a little risky for the main show, when it comes to ofcom and stuck on her the 3G where she can do whatever the fuck she wants...

And although I haven't been on it, I'm guessing she will do pretty much whatever you asked her too LOL.
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2008 05:49 by cee.)
17-11-2008 05:48
gillespie Offline
Senior Poster

too risky for tv and thats why I looked out for her, is that show actually in america? Does that mean they could bend the rules?

I hope she is still around, then again that channel is a bit ofputting especially after that...thing keeps turning up.

So, I suppose I'm a breast guy?
18-11-2008 02:36
rover Offline

What you mean your not a meat and two veg guy Smile
who is that thing suppose to be aimed at surely no one rings up believing thats a girl.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
18-11-2008 02:40
Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

Quote:too risky for tv and thats why I looked out for her, is that show actually in america? Does that mean they could bend the rules?

Yep. That's the reason why I look out for her as well. It's a shame that she could very well be off the air. She was a breath of fresh air. And she was right up my street as well, if you know what I mean! Cool

Quote:What you mean your not a meat and two veg guy

Your talking about the 'babe' with the massive tat on her shoulder, super silicon boobes and Hyperlips, aren't you? I think her name is 'Jen X' #shudder# Puts me right of my Corn Flakes, she does.
19-11-2008 01:18
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Browser1 Wrote:
rover Wrote:What you mean your not a meat and two veg guy Smile

Your talking about the 'babe' with the massive tat on her shoulder, super silicon boobes and Hyperlips, aren't you? I think her name is 'Jen X' #shudder# Puts me right of my Corn Flakes, she does.

He's referring to the pre-op transexual that's on 956 during the day sometimes. Threads on him here http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=706 & here http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=1074

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
19-11-2008 01:22
rover Offline

I know who you mean browser1 but the one i'm on about is the guy dressed as a woman who does the morning shows
now that would put you off your cornflakes Smile

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
19-11-2008 01:24
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

he or she been on all week lol

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
19-11-2008 03:01
Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

Just bumping this up again. I caught Celeste on the daily show on Friday evening, showing off the tat on her back earnestly! Hopefully she'll be back on the night shows soon
24-11-2008 01:45