Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average

Tammy Oldham MUSCLING UP!

tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: Tammy Oldham MUSCLING UP!
Did she not have a loser leaves town match with the repoman in the early nineties Big Grin
11-10-2009 18:49
Find all posts by this user
SOOPSOOP Offline
Banned

She use to do a fabulous spit/ saliva show over a dido. It use to be really horny. The amount of saliva in that girl was incredible. Could have just drunk it all up.

OK just me. bladewave
11-10-2009 19:01
tiddles Offline
Apprentice Poster

(11-10-2009 16:53 )Boselectah Wrote:  Great thread... I like girls with some muscles! I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but it floats my boat. Thing is, when guys say it turns them off I refer to babes like Gladiator Jet or Sharron Davies or our very own Tammy to see if they want to revise their opinion slightly.
Over the years/months there always seems to be some fit/muscular girls on the screens; Selena, Elizabeth, Geri, Tammy, Dionne and others whose names I never caught.
I'm a bit green at posting/attaching links but hopefully below is a short clip of Geri flexing her bicep and another longer one of Elizabeth really hulking out like a bodybuilder.

Geri: http://sharebee.com/153c8e34

Elizabeth: http://sharebee.com/fd1d52d8

Enjoy!

Cheers! I adore really muscular girls! The bigger the better! Really into FBBs!
12-11-2009 01:34
dragonking Away
Way of the DRAGON

Have to admit i do like tammy more than i used to. her mouth seems to have calmed down Wink for 1 and she is doing great work, always been poular. phoned her once, very, very dirty. almost as goos as lolly for beleivability. as for muscles, they suit her and can look good on others. just not too much. nice slim/curvy size 8/10 body is A OKBig GrinBig Grin

WHAT DOES'NT KILL YOU JUST MAKES YOU STRONGER SO C'MON BRING IT ON!!

Funny prank call
13-11-2009 05:13
yonmon Offline

Tammy is awesome
I absolutely love to see her flexing. Pitty she dosen't do it more often.
She has a pretty face with an fantastic body. Come on Tammy show them guns , you should be proud of them Smile
25-11-2009 01:50
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66