michelle thorne

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.76 Average

Can I ask why this thread was closed?

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Can I ask why this thread was closed?
(01-10-2009 00:16 )vostok 1 Wrote:  
(30-09-2009 23:17 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Although hurtful and offensive remarks about presenters from other presenters is fine? This must be the case, why else would Denni Taylor's remarks about Asian Babes have been allowed to stay?

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...440&page=4 (post 34)

I guess it was allowed to stay since a number of forum members thanked Denni Taylas post and considered the "sucky sucky fucky fucky" borderline racist/clichéd comment directed at Thai women to be acceptable.

Precisely, vostok! But would the same comment have been allowed to stay if a member had posted it? I think not!
01-10-2009 00:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
samsouthwest Offline
Junior Poster

(30-09-2009 15:56 )El Minx Wrote:  Congrats on your stats Kelly. I was disappointed you didn't make the final of the daytime babe tournament thats running on the forum, you're shows are always a highlight

At least Kelly was in the last 8 out of 68 in the contest here, even if she didn't get any further.
01-10-2009 13:04
Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

(01-10-2009 00:33 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(30-09-2009 23:17 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Although hurtful and offensive remarks about presenters from other presenters is fine? This must be the case, why else would Denni Taylor's remarks about Asian Babes have been allowed to stay?

I guess it was allowed to stay since a number of forum members thanked Denni Taylas post and considered the "sucky sucky fucky fucky" borderline racist/clichéd comment directed at Thai women to be acceptable.

Precisely, vostok! But would the same comment have been allowed to stay if a member had posted it? I think not!

You Reap as you Sow. I have been around this industry too long to know how short it really is for most. Here one min, think your profile is as big as Jordans & next year working in Asda.

I know not to burn bridges, not to diss people & to interact with fans as much as possible. And I'm still here! My first magazine appearance was at 13 with my horse & I have been appearing ever since in this & that. Thats almost 15 years! This industry's so small in that the main players come around again, & again, & again & again. If you fuck one of them over you will get it back-eventually. That could be by being dropped by a paper etc.

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

Respect the Forum, the Forum will respect you.
06-10-2009 10:55
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

(01-10-2009 13:04 )samsouthwest Wrote:  
(30-09-2009 15:56 )El Minx Wrote:  Congrats on your stats Kelly. I was disappointed you didn't make the final of the daytime babe tournament thats running on the forum, you're shows are always a highlight

At least Kelly was in the last 8 out of 68 in the contest here, even if she didn't get any further.

Thanks Guys! I know a lot of you care & nice to know I got some votes too.

xx

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

Respect the Forum, the Forum will respect you.
06-10-2009 10:56
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(06-10-2009 10:55 )Kelly Bell Wrote:  
(01-10-2009 00:33 )StanTheMan Wrote:  

You Reap as you Sow. I have been around this industry too long to know how short it really is for most. Here one min, think your profile is as big as Jordans & next year working in Asda.

I know not to burn bridges, not to diss people & to interact with fans as much as possible. And I'm still here! My first magazine appearance was at 13 with my horse & I have been appearing ever since in this & that. Thats almost 15 years! This industry's so small in that the main players come around again, & again, & again & again. If you fuck one of them over you will get it back-eventually. That could be by being dropped by a paper etc.

quite right kelly as always and your strategy has proved to be a big success and also why ive been a fan of yours for several years now and intend to carry on being

Piper Niven Superfan
06-10-2009 13:29

michelle thorne