Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average

Admin Live 960 - Questions & Feedback

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: A message for Admin Live 960
1 question id like answered as i doupt it will is!. was jools brooke as much of a handfull as she looked Wink

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
15-10-2009 17:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
intransit67 Offline
Junior Poster

I'd love to watch this channel but pardon my language
Shit lighting = shit pictures!

Is the poor image quality down to you using £150 camcorders or is it just that the lighting is so low that the cameras don't focus properly and produce grainy images, or could it be you use Royalmail to deliver the satellite signal.

Elite have a good setup nip round there and see what equipment they use and nip down to Curry's.
(This post was last modified: 15-10-2009 23:53 by intransit67.)
15-10-2009 23:53
NEW LIVE 960 Offline
No Longer A Virgin, Play Nice!

(15-10-2009 23:53 )intransit67 Wrote:  I'd love to watch this channel but pardon my language
Shit lighting = shit pictures!

Is the poor image quality down to you using £150 camcorders or is it just that the lighting is so low that the cameras don't focus properly and produce grainy images, or could it be you use Royalmail to deliver the satellite signal.

Elite have a good setup nip round there and see what equipment they use and nip down to Curry's.

Hi Guys,

As promised I said that I would respond to questions put to us through the forum and true to my word here are my answers. It has taken me a while to get around to things as I seem to be a bit of a one man travelling circus band. But thats all part of the circus of fun and games!

Anyway these are my responses to points made on this particular thread (my apologies for the length of this post and having to answer things from the beginning, but as you know none of them had been answered!)

I also apologise for how I have answered your posts, as to answer them individually would have taken me even longer than this has, just to answer these I had to lock myself into my den of solitude.
BUT in future I will post a response individually

TO -

Stan the Man - 30/09 - I hope that the query over our cameramen/lighting was answered by Simons post on this thread on 15/10/09.

Tintin - 30/09 - Hopefully Goergie's questions over pics & links has been answered.

Babefinder - 1/10 - Sorry no more "Off limits Nights" I am afraid, unless you can guarantee that every single Mary Whitehouse sort and every Ofcom regulator "machine" is off (if you could also arrange this on a permanent basis and not let any of the other channels know, would be most grateful to you Sir)Wink

Stan The Man - 8/10 - I am glad that you liked the camerawork on this day, so did we!

Chilly - 8/10 - Admin Live 960 is no longer, he is not swimming with the fishes I hear that he is living with his Uncle on a boat in Bournemouth, but yes you did guess right he did nick the light bulbs! The bugger!Wink

Digital Dave - 8/10 & Perana68 - 8/10
We ARE VERY KEEN on your (and all others) communication and feedback, and as I stated on my first post all I can do is but to apologise for the previous Live 960 poster not responding.

Verona - 9/10 - The set did not work, as you quite rightly pointed out and he have not used it again, it has been retired to chip wood material, again, which it was in the first place.

Tintin - 9/10 - Admittedly, we have had problems with our camera/lighting set up. Towards the end of last week we decided to try something different, it clearly did not work and naturally we wont try that again!
Since then we have pulled out all the stops to make sure that lighting looks as good as possible, I would appreciate any feedback.

Also thanks to anyone that has e-mailed me throught the website about the girls/lighting/sets or anything else for that matter.

Tintin - 9/10 - I beg to differ on your point here, the girls did not fully utilise the sofa-cum-chaiselong that Lois and Tiffany were on. But in there defence and ours they had not worked together. As I am sure that you can all appreciate one girl in front of the camera can be a handful in itself, two, whilst visually and aesthetically pleasing is far harder for the cameraman to decide which one to concentrate on as they both want to be in the shot.
And then they start a cat fight, which would be good if we had a mud pit that they could wrestle in and we would no doubt all enjoy but could be a little messy on the floors and the cleaner would make a right song and dance about cleaning up.... then again maybe we could open a swedish mud sauna with the left overs, hey maybe we could get some of the girls to rub it in (the mud that is!)

Hexit - 15/10 - To be honest (the family guy that I am), I am not aware that half these girls had appeared on our Channel. None of the names that you put down are on our schedule, maybe we have them down by another name.
I don't know why we never got them in again.Huh
As you all know the channel is under new management and we will see if we can entice any of these girls back on.

Thinwhiteduke - 15/10 - we know what you mean.

Hexit - 15/10 - Sorry its our policy not to discuss issues within the business, that occured before the new management took over.

Killyourself - 15/10 - Trying different things, did not work, wont do again!

Intransit67 - 15/10 - Very poignant point.
Admittedly there is nothing wrong with the equiptment, its all very fresh off the back of a lorry from Pierre (of Belgium) who came all the way from some Far East country. And he has guaranteed them as well! for their lifetime, we were most chuffed.
Cant see why we cant use them, but we are getting them translated, that should help us.
We have asked Elite if we can borrow their equiptment but they say that they are using it. I will see if I can pop over during the dead of night and "borrow" their cameras.

------
I Hope that this has answered some of the points made here, i will answer other points as they arise and will do the same with other threads too.

NEW LIVE 960!!!!

Trying harder to bring some relief into our lives!
19-10-2009 21:51
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Well you can't say fairer than that. I'm sure it will be appreciated that you took so much time to answer so many queries. Already a vast improvement on the guy who used to run the channel - and that goes for the way the channel is run too! With Tamara's night shows and Dannie's dayshows (which I'm still wondering how you get away with) Live960 is proving to be a very dark horse indeed.
25-10-2009 20:18
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Likewise, thanks for the replies. Whilst i haven't been watching this channel (primarily 'cos of the poor picture quality) i do keep an eye on what's going on.

However, despite the poor picture, today i have made an exception because of Toya as a secretary in an office set as this is my favourite fantasy & Toya is fulfilling alot of this for me.

So for me, improved picture quality is of utmost prioirty. And use of today's set, girl & outfit are all almost of equal importance too!
25-10-2009 20:27
NEW LIVE 960 Offline
No Longer A Virgin, Play Nice!

(25-10-2009 20:27 )schmoo Wrote:  Likewise, thanks for the replies. Whilst i haven't been watching this channel (primarily 'cos of the poor picture quality) i do keep an eye on what's going on.

However, despite the poor picture, today i have made an exception because of Toya as a secretary in an office set as this is my favourite fantasy & Toya is fulfilling alot of this for me.

So for me, improved picture quality is of utmost prioirty. And use of today's set, girl & outfit are all almost of equal importance too!

Hi Schmoo,

Thanks for that, I have to admit that the sexy secretary is a pretty bloody good fantasy and we all would love our sexy secretary to take down some of our notes and relieve our offices stress.
Sorry that the picture is still so poor, we are working on that and believe that it may be a technical issue not located in our studio and we are getting the tec guys to scramble around to fix.
I will keep you posted on this.
Glad that you are (all from what I can tell) enjoying the new format and improved quality of both the girls and shows.
Keep posting!

[Moderator Notice : This thread is now closed. All discussion, questions and dialogue with the new Live 960 forum contact, should be posted in the discussion thread here.]

Trying harder to bring some relief into our lives!
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2009 07:30 by NEW LIVE 960.)
26-10-2009 15:57
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Studio 66