Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average

Admin Live 960 - Questions & Feedback

tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: Introducing Live 960
Wasn't the reason she left BS to live abroad ?
(This post was last modified: 24-09-2009 02:41 by tsurugi.)
24-09-2009 02:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

A message for Admin Live 960
I'm hoping you'll have the good grace to at least aknowledge this question, Admin, even if you can't answer it.

My question is this: Are there different producers/camera crews for different nights? I ask this because I don't know how else the different styles of shows we get could be explained. On some nights, the camera team are happy to push their lenses into anything and everything, giving us lingering close-ups of the girls' best bits. But then the very next night - or even in the same night, as was the case with Tiffany's show the other night - they are reluctant to shoot anything below the navel, so much so that when the girl on screen moves into the doggy position to give us a rear shot, or lies back to give us a nice open legged shot, the camera quickly pans across or up so that the bits we want to see are cropped off.

I accept the cameramen have to employ a degree of discretion, but why so inconsistent? Why do they switch from gynecological type views to above-waist-only so quickly?
30-09-2009 20:09
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: A message for Admin Live 960
You'd be lucky to get a reply. I pm'd him a while ago asking about the gorgeous Georgie if he had pics & links but i've had nothing not even a hello.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
30-09-2009 20:46
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

ya we want no rules night more often
01-10-2009 02:13
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Admin Live 960 was on earlier & he made a post in http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...56&page=12 but I see no reply to the above question or to the pm I sent. It looks like he only comes on to advertise who's on etc & the hell with any questions.

Sorry for being blunt but it looks that way...

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
01-10-2009 21:30
Miss Ruby Summers Offline
Sassy Minx

Just to say there are no pics or links for Georgie atm. And Yes we do have a few different camera men. I hope you will all enjoy the new changes over the next few weeks. Starting up a new channel is hard, but having the right people on board is even harder. There have been changes over the past few days....and good ones at that. New sets and New themes will be coming soon. And a few new girls! xxx

TWITTER-@MISSRUBYSUMMERS
08-10-2009 14:23
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(08-10-2009 14:23 )Dannie Live960 Wrote:  Just to say there are no pics or links for Georgie atm. And Yes we do have a few different camera men. I hope you will all enjoy the new changes over the next few weeks. Starting up a new channel is hard, but having the right people on board is even harder. There have been changes over the past few days....and good ones at that. New sets and New themes will be coming soon. And a few new girls! xxx

Finally we get a response. Thanks, Dannie! Keep up the good work, oh, when are you back on?
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2009 14:27 by Chilly.)
08-10-2009 14:26
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks for the info Dannie.

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
08-10-2009 14:28
Miss Ruby Summers Offline
Sassy Minx

(08-10-2009 14:26 )Chilly Wrote:  
(08-10-2009 14:23 )Dannie Live960 Wrote:  Just to say there are no pics or links for Georgie atm. And Yes we do have a few different camera men. I hope you will all enjoy the new changes over the next few weeks. Starting up a new channel is hard, but having the right people on board is even harder. There have been changes over the past few days....and good ones at that. New sets and New themes will be coming soon. And a few new girls! xxx

Finally we get a response. Thanks, Dannie! Keep up the good work, oh, when are you back on?

Thats ok guys...i understand its been very annoying with wondering whats going on...
but like i said managment has been changed over the weekend...already we have started work on the studio for new sets, and us girls are alot happier. and as regards with pictures and websites...as alot of you ask about us girls...we are bringing you screen virgins...like myself...and even new to the glamour world...hence why no pics or websites. We are working on getting some pictures done of all our girls when we have a proper team of girls put together, then it will be up to the individual for websites.

Oh and incase any of you are emailing admin...im not to sure who is on that at the moment due to the new managment...but will let you know when i know who will be manning it

Im back on friday...2moro...so you can see me then...xx love you guys xx

TWITTER-@MISSRUBYSUMMERS
08-10-2009 14:41
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

@ Dannie. Well you're doing the channel a massive favor by simply coming on here and telling us what's going on, so a huge thank you for taking the time to let us know what's happening. If the channel can bring in more people like yourself, then it really will be one to watch. Smile
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2009 18:22 by Chilly.)
08-10-2009 14:53

Click here to watch Studio 66