Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average

Admin Live 960 - Questions & Feedback

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: A message for Admin Live 960
That's twice i've put it on 960 & then changed the channel after a few seconds. Boy what a boring set Sad.

Ladies i wish you all the best.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2009 00:03 by SirAssAlot.)
09-10-2009 23:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

what i didnt get when they started up with live 960(aka chatback) they employed the same girls that helped the channel off air, april summers and lisa to name 2 guilty partys, yet the hot tallent got thrown out,. juliet and jada gold, they did there best to put on hot shows when it was chatback. yet they were left out in the cold and the 2 princesses were hired back. yes lisa has put on an almost acceptable performance but april was just laughable.
now they have a girl called hot tamara? and got rid of thate little blond aneka or alana (dont remember her name but she didnt get enough of a chance).
yes there catering for all tastes but get some fit dirty girls on instead of the slightly past it 1s at present. (lois excluded).

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 15-10-2009 00:23 by HEX!T.)
15-10-2009 00:23
NEW LIVE 960 Offline
No Longer A Virgin, Play Nice!

(15-10-2009 00:23 )Hexit Wrote:  what i didnt get when they started up with live 960(aka chatback) they employed the same girls that helped the channel off air, april summers and lisa to name 2 guilty partys, yet the hot tallent got thrown out,. juliet and jada gold, they did there best to put on hot shows when it was chatback. yet they were left out in the cold and the 2 princesses were hired back. yes lisa has put on an almost acceptable performance but april was just laughable.
now they have a girl called hot tamara? and got rid of thate little blond aneka or alana (dont remember her name but she didnt get enough of a chance).
yes there catering for all tastes but get some fit dirty girls on instead of the slightly past it 1s at present. (lois excluded).

HI Guys,

I will begin with an apology to all users for responses not being answered in the past but as I am sure you are all aware we have had several (to put it very lightly) problems since the channel started management have had to put many changes happening.

This user is the new live 960 signature and I will be posting (AND replying - honestly) to as many previous posts about our site as i can shake my stick at.
You guys have made the effort to post and the least that we should do is to respond to those and I will make serious efforts to respond to as many old and new ones from now on.
As you can tell from the time of this post, all I can do currently is to tell you that we are (almost) starting again hence NEW LIVE 960 to ID me.

In response to a couple of questions asked in the past however, we do have several new cameramen who are doing a fantastic job and helping the station to crack on with the things that need to be done.

Our website, whilst still under development is now streaming live.

Girls, we have had lots of issues in getting in the women you want, details of which I will not go into, however needless to say we are beginning to get together a great group of girls all personally picked and vetted by ourselves. Over the coming weeks we will be testing lots of girls, some screen virgins and some others "old hands."
We like and will be mixing things up a bit until we find our feet - again!You must bear with me because I am still getting my head round the fact that as a bloke I am useless with peoples names at the best of times, and when I meet all these girls they have TWO ruddy names! Trust me it is harder than it sounds! although I am sure that a number of you would not complain! Wink

The girls that we have on board are doing a great job would you not all agree? And have helped by giving you guys a heads up on changes.

Anyway, it is late and I hear the call of the banshees at the gates, sorry thats the mrs!

Please do continue to reply and post things/issues/suggetions as you have done and we have and will continue to take things on board.
The difference is that this time there will be a response.

Thanks for reading this and any feedback, positive I hope, that comes about as a result of me being here.

Oh last point Admin Live 960 is no more! i am sur you will be all happy about that one!

NEW LIVE 960

Trying harder to bring some relief into our lives!
15-10-2009 04:02
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
killyourself Offline
Master Poster

You'll be "testing lots of girls" and "girls all personally picked and vetted by ourselves"
Can I come and work for you please.Smile

Freek on a leash
15-10-2009 10:46
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(15-10-2009 04:02 )NEW LIVE 960 Wrote:  Oh last point Admin Live 960 is no more! i am sur you will be all happy about that one!

NEW LIVE 960

Interesting! Is he 'swimming wid da fishes?' Wink
15-10-2009 16:38
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

(15-10-2009 16:38 )Digital Dave Wrote:  Interesting! Is he 'swimming wid da fishes?' Wink
Not sure but he nicked all the light bulbs...

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
15-10-2009 16:53
funkymackem Offline
Master Poster

(15-10-2009 16:38 )Digital Dave Wrote:  Interesting! Is he 'swimming wid da fishes?' Wink

with his 'concrete boots' onWink
15-10-2009 16:54
Simon_Studio_Director Offline

(30-09-2009 20:09 )StanTheMan Wrote:  I'm hoping you'll have the good grace to at least aknowledge this question, Admin, even if you can't answer it.

My question is this: Are there different producers/camera crews for different nights? I ask this because I don't know how else the different styles of shows we get could be explained. On some nights, the camera team are happy to push their lenses into anything and everything, giving us lingering close-ups of the girls' best bits. But then the very next night - or even in the same night, as was the case with Tiffany's show the other night - they are reluctant to shoot anything below the navel, so much so that when the girl on screen moves into the doggy position to give us a rear shot, or lies back to give us a nice open legged shot, the camera quickly pans across or up so that the bits we want to see are cropped off.

I accept the cameramen have to employ a degree of discretion, but why so inconsistent? Why do they switch from gynecological type views to above-waist-only so quickly?

Hi stantheman,
My name is Simon, one of the new studio directors for Live960. In answer to your question, yes there are a few different studio directors that work different shifts. There is also Fausto, we're are trained filmmakers and when we are on we'll be giving you some great shots in all the right places (obviously we have to stick to the offcom rules, but we'll go to the limits with that). As well as this, we often go handheld to give you more angles and close-ups, you may have already seen a bit of this.
Also look out for our new sets that will be coming very soon.
Enjoy the show!
Simon Smile
15-10-2009 17:14
Simon_Studio_Director Offline

(15-10-2009 00:23 )Hexit Wrote:  what i didnt get when they started up with live 960(aka chatback) they employed the same girls that helped the channel off air, april summers and lisa to name 2 guilty partys, yet the hot tallent got thrown out,. juliet and jada gold, they did there best to put on hot shows when it was chatback. yet they were left out in the cold and the 2 princesses were hired back. yes lisa has put on an almost acceptable performance but april was just laughable.

Hey!
Just to let you know, there are some new hot girls coming very soon, as well as new tantilising sets.
Simon
15-10-2009 17:18
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

Hi Simon, welcome to the forum and thanks for replying to posts. If i was on the bed with the gorgeous Dannie this lighting would be perfect, as i'm not i would like to see what i'm missing..

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
15-10-2009 17:35

Click here to watch Studio 66