babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 59 Vote(s) - 2.47 Average

Babeworld have a night stream now!

cee Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babeworld have a night stream now!
Yep stream has fucked up for me, it seems to do this allot, they need to find a new way of streaming it, this way seems to have too many difficulties and the picture is not great.

Ahh its back for now, at least, still lagging though. Plus the full screen doesn't work properly, it keeps returing to small screen after a few secs.
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2008 04:04 by cee.)
18-11-2008 03:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BungalowBill Offline
Junior Poster

I got through and spoke to Summer last night - it was their first night, so some teething troubles - but she expected it to improve.

Also she said she had regular scheduled breaks in her shift every 90mins or so, so thats why the feed seemed to come and go during the night.

I was watching her at about 4:30 when it went off for good.

Can't say I had any problems with the feed whilst it was on, mind - pic quality seemed okay, can't remember any pauses in the stream and the fullscreen popup was working perfectly.
18-11-2008 15:29
cee Offline
Master Poster

BungalowBill Wrote:I got through and spoke to Summer last night - it was their first night, so some teething troubles - but she expected it to improve.

Also she said she had regular scheduled breaks in her shift every 90mins or so, so thats why the feed seemed to come and go during the night.

I was watching her at about 4:30 when it went off for good.

Can't say I had any problems with the feed whilst it was on, mind - pic quality seemed okay, can't remember any pauses in the stream and the fullscreen popup was working perfectly.

I had a few problems that I have stated, but they may have been my end of course. Also the show started off pretty good, but there was too much side on stuff later on, I realise that it depends on the girl what they show... I just always find it frustrating when you have a hot girl like Summer butt naked but not facing the camera and showing good angles, even when on a call...

Like for example, when she was doing the naked crab thing for a caller, it would have been a million times hotter if she had done it facing the cam...

Sometimes its just strange how a girl is happy to suck and play with a dildo , get completely naked but then sit to the side so you can't see her pussy properly...

I just hope its not a case of what Sexstation done at first, telling the models not show open leg, head on angles (Without covering with hands)? Because its very frustrating to watch after a while!
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2008 16:11 by cee.)
18-11-2008 16:07
ste2858 Offline
Senior Poster

any screen caps guys?

What time does this kick off?
18-11-2008 21:12
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

9pm i think.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
18-11-2008 21:18
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

ste2858 Wrote:any screen caps guys?

What time does this kick off?

I did record some of it but I lost most of it 'cause I fell asleep and ran out of room on my PC to store the stream - recording the stream for an hour takes up 30gig or more...

As with any web-stream the quality is pretty poor and hardly worth bothering with. Besides, its going to be on every night. Here's a few caps anyway...

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
18-11-2008 21:22
lamypie21 Offline
Stoopid Is As Stoopid Does

I'm looking at it right now and the woman has the strangest pussy i've seen in quite some time!
18-11-2008 22:22
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

its gone blank on my end

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
18-11-2008 22:25
lamypie21 Offline
Stoopid Is As Stoopid Does

Notmissing much my friend....rot ugly right now!
18-11-2008 22:30
BungalowBill Offline
Junior Poster

lamypie21 Wrote:Notmissing much my friend....rot ugly right now!

Oh I dunno, she looks like she's making an effort now - just had some hands down panties stuff.

But wonder why she's waiting to go further?
18-11-2008 22:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV